Jampacked! Wow!! Pt 1

Julianna's P.O.V

     I woke up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I streched my arms up in the air and yawned getting up and heaed to my closet super quickly. I changed at lightening speed as on of my super secret super powers is Super Speed like my little brother Billie. Today was going to be a Jam-packed day as I had a busy day at school had to walk Pheobe and Max home as out of the three of us I'm the only one responsible enough to take care of thoze two dopes.And I have to call them my triplet sibilings. Then after I walked them home I had about 7 minutes to get ready for Cheer practice and head out the door but that's not all. Once I was done with cheer I would come home eat dinner with my family and then head out the door again because a couple of my friends Katelynn,Lilianna,Maddision and Ivanna wanted to go to the Cafe and the Mall.

     But when I got home I still had a pile of homework waiting for me then my other friends are probaly gonna blow up mine and Pheobe's phone because we have been teasing her about her crush on one of my friends Cole. Only very few people Pheobe does not know that I do. Once I waas done I didn't feel like using super speed as that's probaly what Billie did and I like to make a scene so I teleported there right behind my Mom and she didn't even notice that I was there. I signailed Pheobe Dad and Billie as Max and Nora are always late because they claim they save the best for last but Nora is deakinatly not a morning person and Max just likes to fool around until he feels like it.

     I put my cold hands on Mom's shoulders and she jumped screaming What's that?! Max if that's another one of your inventions your grounded for a month! I laughed an took my seat nex to Pheobe while she nudged me and said Nice one Julie. Thanks I knew she'd do that she's so skitterish.Once Mom had realized it was not one of Max's inventions she looked at me with a fake shocked look. You could have given me a heart attack Julie i'm not that young you know. Your still young enough to have kids I say and smirk. I only smirk when needed,Max smirks all the time and Pheobe never does its one of those situations. Dad looked up from the paper.

     Be nice he repremanded. I am I said and shrugged and got up and just as I was about to leave my Mom asked Dear can please go get Nora and Max please? Sure Mom I say ss I run upstairs and knock on Nora's door and I hear a groan and I open the door and say Get up breakfeast is ready now I say and she rolls over but that does not last for long becauxe I use my Lazor Eyes and shot some at her feet and she runs to her closet so I shut the door and just as I was about to go downstairs my Mom yelled from the kitchen Kids Breakfeast is ready! ameidaly me and Nora come running. Iwas runninf down the stirs in my lilac sweater with black patterns embroided on the shoulders,Jean,lilac purple converse pink sunglases on top of my head an pink lip gloss on.

     I was about to go into my kitchen I went over to the coffee table grabbed a pen paper and a rock from Blillie's small rock collection anfd wrote on the paper"Wake up loser.It's time to go to a place you'll never do anything right" and I open Max's lair door and slid the rock that;s attached to the note down the slide and when I heard an Ow I smiled and walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Pheobe again. When Max came upstairs he showed something to Mom and she looked at me with a mix between disapointed and angry look. What I say shrugging my shoulders and smirking slightly. Why would you say this to you brother Julie my Mom asks showing the note to my Dad. I don't know because it's true I say as I get up using my super speed to get my backpack and my cheer bag.

     I started using super speed to head out the door but my dad stopped me.No superpowers in public besides wait for your brother and sister woud he said and I roll my eyes and cross my arms. When Pheobe and Max finally finish and grab their stuff we start heading to school. We were about halfway there when Max asks why do you always make us go in before you? we Max I don't want to be embarrised by either of you because of your stupidty and Pheobe's clumsyness. Hey Pheobe says turning her head away from her phone and looking at me with a disgusted look. The rest of the walk was silent and I just surveyed the scenery with all the green trees small houses and telephone poles.