𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"If you think I'm gonna let miss Sammie over there get away with this your wrong." Tessa muttered, glaring at the younger LaRusso girl as she smiled while she talked to Demetri. Hawk jumped up, getting ready to kick the ball that was coming at him when he whipped his head at Demetri causing him to fall down. The coach blew her whistle once more.

Tessa quickly ran up behind Sam, the ball by her feet as she lifted it up with her legs, throwing it at Sam as fast and hard as she could. Sam shot back as she held her nose, looking at Tessa in disbelief as Tessa looked back, smirking at her before running off with the ball. The coach blew the whistle again.

Hawk kicked the ball at someone's face as the coach blew her whistle multiple times. "Stop!" Everyone continued to kick and bump into each other as they acted like they were just playing the game. "You know what? That's it. Everyone to the principal's office now!" Tessa glared at Sam as she walked closer to her before she turned to the coach, rolling her eyes before she stormed off the field.

"And um, you know I don't even like soccer that much. But then when Sam came up to me when I had the ball, she just kicked me in the face and made me fall. I don't know if it was on accident or what happened, but it really bothered me. And then I saw all of the other kids like Demetri doing things to Eli, it just really bothered me. I thought maybe they would have learned and became better with their anger after the school fight to do these things. We've moved past everything, Eli and I, we've grown to realize we were wrong for what happened at the school fight. But I feel like they don't realize how they have been bullying us since we got back. It's been really triggering for me." Tessa softened her voice as she spoke, sniffling every once in a while, to add to the 'I'm innocent' look she had going. Counciler Blatt looked to Hawk as he tried to hide his smirk as he looked at Tessa. He quickly looked down, pouting his lip out as he sniffled, wiping a fake tear from his eyes as he nodded.

"I just don't understand why Demetri would do such a thing to us. He was our best friend." Hawk made eye contact with Tessa from the corner of his eye as he looked down.

"Hey, don't cry it's gonna be okay. I'll talk to those bullies and give them the punishment they deserve. I just want you guys to feel safe in this environment." Blatt spoke as she reached over her desk as she looked at Hawk concerningly. Tessa and Hawk both nodded as they stood up, opening up the door as Blatt gestured them to do so.

"Nice." Tessa muttered to Hawk before Blatt stepped out, a slight smirk on her face as she spoke.

"Caldwell, Johnson, Rickenberger, the three of you and Eli and Tessa are free to go." Red grabbed onto Hawk's shoulders at the words spoken by Blatt. Hawk and Tessa smirked slightly as Blatt turned her shoulder before they started to walk away.

"Unbelievable." Demetri muttered, staring at the five that walked away in disbelief.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Sam yelled angrily as she watched them walk away, furrowing her eyebrows as Tessa turned around, walking backwards as she smirked, waving her fingers in a good-bye gesture.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Walking out of her mom's home, she turned around as she quickly locked the door behind her. She sighed as she closed her eyes for a moment, debating if she really wanted to leave the house.

"Tessa?" Tessa quickly turned around, staring wide eyed at the girl with blonde highlights.

"Tory." Tessa mumbled, she quickly looked down at her stomach as she subconsoulsy rested her hand on it.

"What are you doing here?" Tory questioned as she dropped the garbage bag that was in her hand, making her way to the LaRusso girl.

"My uh, my mom moved in here. I guess I live here now too." She mumbled, looking down at the floor as she started to rock back and forth on her heels.

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜, cobra kaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें