seventeen.

Eri couldn't remember how she had gotten into her bed when she woke up but she was glad she did. She was still worried about Kyoka. Today both of the girls wanted to go to Rikis place to properly apologize. Kyoka for beeing such a poor girlfriend and friend and Eri for simply abandoning him even tho he did nothing wrong.

Eri knew that this wouldn't change anything about the situation all three of them were in. Eri knew she and Riki won't be friends again and she was sure that he wouldn't take Kyoka back.

Eri streched in bed and took her phone. There was a text from Heeseung.

>> I'm glad she didn't hurt herself. Cheer her up well. I miss you already. xx Hee.<<

Eri smiled at the nickname Heeseung gave himself. He was very cute and super adorable. Eri was glad that she finally told him how she felt and that they kissed. The girl sat up. answered Heeseung with a kissy smiley face and got up.

She walked out of her room seeing her parents having breakfast in the kitchen. Kyoka was with them. She looked like a mess. Her hair was everywhere and her whole face was swollen and red. She must have cried so much before even calling her older sister. Eri entered the kitchen smiling at her parents and her sister.

„Have you slept well?" her mother asked and Eri nodded taking another glance at her sister. She patted her thigh under the table.

The girls had their breakfast and their parents saw that something was up. They knew better than to ask what was wrong. Their girls would talk to them when they felt like they needed to. At least they believed they would.

After breakfast the girls got ready. Kyoka didnt even tried to hide her red face wich suprised the two year older girl.

„You ready?" Eri asked and Kyoka shook her head. „Not really." Then she grabbed her sisters hand. „But better late than never." she said.

The girls walked down the street to the bus stop. Riki didn't live that far away. „He won't take me back right?" Kyoka suddenly asked and Eri shook her head. „I dont think he will. You hurt him a lot." the older said and the young girl nodded. Eri was right. Sadly she was right.

The girls arrived at his house. Kyoka was fidgeting with her hands she was clearly nervous. Eri took a deep breath. „Come on." she said to her sister and the girls rang the bell.

It didn't took long till someone opened the door. It was the boy himself.

Riki looked like a ghost. He really didnt look like himself. He had empty looking eyes and was really pale. He did look very sad.
Both of the Haneda  girls never saw him looking like this.

„Oh." He said and wanted to close the door again. He felt extremely uncomfortable with both Haneda girls standing inform of him. He really didn't wanted to see them. Both of them.

Kyoka looked at the boy feeling even sadder than she did yesterday. The day before he seemed so tough. Kyoka thought he was already over her but he looked as bad as she did. Mabye he missed her already. She felt a little bit of hope in her heart.

This hope was soon destroyed by Riki.

„I dont want to talk to you. Go home." He said coldly and wanted to close the door. Eri sighed. „Wait a second Riki. We..." she pointed to herself and Kyoka. „We wanted to apologize." Riki scoffed. „A apology won't turn back time." With this scentence he closed the door. The girls looked at each other. „I guess its really over." Kyoka said. „I guess not only my relationship is over. My friendship is also over." Kyoka said and turned around. Eri followed her. „I am so sorry Kyoka." kyoka didn't answer she felt like crying all over again.