sixteen.

The both of them tried to concentrate on the movie again. But they couldn't. They really kissed each other. They really did it. It was all they ever wanted.

After they calmed down a little they started to blush like crazy. Heseung stole glances at the girl who was still staring at him. This time with soft eyes.

„Heeseung." she then started. The young man turned towards her. „What?" he giggles softly looking at her with his soft eyes. His hand softly brushing her thigh. Eri bit her lip when she felt his fingertips brush over her leg.

„I'm not only phisically attracted to you. I really like you. I like you more than I like any of my friends. I have a big fat crush on you." the girl said.

It was like Taki said. Kiss him and figure out the rest afterwards.

Heeseung nodded. He was glad she liked him more than just a friend she wants to kiss and reduce stress. He nodded.  He felt so glad that she felt the same way. 

„Me too. I really like you. You are my favorite person. I really want to be close to you all the time. Not only because you are really pretty and so so hot. More because you have an amazing character and personality." Heeseung said and the younger girl licked her lip.

This was going so well. This was way to smooth. Both of them felt the same way and Eri couldnt be more happy. She was the happiest girl in the world right now. She was on cloud nine.

„I know you just recently broke up with Saeron but I wanted to ask..." Eri started when Heeseung interrupted her. 

Heeseung had enough of Oh Saeron. He didn't wanted to spend one thought of her. All of his thought circled around Eri and he wanted it like this. He just wanted to think about Eri and no other girl.

„I am so over Oh Saeron. She means nothing to me anymore. I dont think of her anymore. Weather in positive nor in negative ways. She is absolutely gone. All I think about is you." He said and Eri swolloed. Then she smiled.

„Okay." she said before looking in his eyes. Hoping she would not mess up right now. Heeseung felt like he knew what she wanted to ask. He also saw how she was struggling to find the right words.

He could see that she wanted him. She wanted him so badly. She really wanted to be with him and he really wanted to be with her. Heeseung wanted her close to him 24/7. 

Heeseung decided that he should make his move right now. 

„Eri, can you please become my girlfriend. I would go crazy knowing you're just a friend." He blurted out and looked at the cute girl. She was smiling brightly.

„Thats what I just wanted to ask." she said. „You wanted to ask me to be your girlfriend?" he asked now laughing. „No I want you to be my boyfriend." She laughed and Heeseung nodded.

„I can arrange that."

He then looked at the cute girl with the blushed cheeks and happy smile. She then giggled thinking about how smooth Heeseung was. He was so nice. 

„Now that I'm yours can I do it again?" He asked biting his lip.

„What?" Eri asked licking her lips. He was so godamn handsome.

„You know what." He sighed before leaning in once again. His Hands cupping her face kissing her once again.

This time their Kiss was softer but still like the whole world depended on it. Eri sighed once again before putting her hands around her boyfriends neck and pulling him down to her. He let his Hands wander from her face to her shoulders down her waist until the stoped on her thighs. They were so warm and soft. He gave them a soft squeeze which made Eri sigh once again.