"We're missing one more. Ugh, is Denki late again?" Mina rolls her eyes.

"Whatcha talking about? I'm right here," a blond states as he steps off the elevator.

"About time! I was introducing everyone to my friend here," she explains and drops my hand, which suddenly felt cold.

"And a very hot one at that," he flirts. I felt my face heat up at the comment.

Mina hits the back up his head and yells, "She's off limits!"

"Hey! I was only poking a little fun," Kaminari whines and rubs the back of his head.

"So this is Denki Kaminari," she puts one hand on her hip and the other motioning to Kaminari. Her expression looks bored as she adds, "He's a huge flirt. Ignore any comment he makes."

I nod my head and wave my hand shyly again, "Hey."

"And this is (y/n) (l/n)," Mina says to Kaminari and puts her arms down.

"Now that everyone's been acquainted, let's head to the mall," Hanta points his thumb to the exit.

All agree and so we started on our way.

🫥🫥🫥

"(N/n), doesn't this shirt look cute?" Mina enthusiastically asks me as she holds a shirt up.

We were now at the mall and had gone into a clothing store. They had a bunch of shirts from bands, games, animes, and famous heroes. Some had no print, but some type of stripe. There were also jeans and skirts. Extra stuff too like jewelry, pins, bags, and wallets. "Yeah, you should get it," I encourage.

"I don't know. I mean, the stuff here is kinda expensive." Mina now holds the shirt in front of her and looks at it.

"If you want it, you should get it," I tell her.

"Mmm okay," she sounds a little unsure still. Like she doesn't quite know, but she was so happy about it a moment ago. The pinkette then folds the shirt over her arm and looks at more shirts.

I follow her over to the jewelry, watching her for a moment as she looks at them. Glancing over at the hero shirts nearby, I decide to take a look at them. It's highly doubtful, but I wonder if they have my favorite hero. As I take a moment to asses the shirts, I hear someone walk next to me.

"Who's your favorite hero?"

"Not any of these guys," I mutter borely and go back to the jewelry with Mina.

"Mine is All Might!" Kaminari proudly proclaims, pointing a thumb at himself.

"Isn't everybody's?" I dully inquire as I roll my eyes. Looking at a set of earrings before deciding to put them back.

"Well, who's yours?" he questions once more. Kaminari now starts looking at some jewelry himself.

"Hers is Mr. Aizawa!" I hear Mina say. Facing her, I see a bright smile on her face as she holds a set of necklaces.

"Really? I mean he's cool and all, but why Mr. Aizawa?" he scrunches his face and turns his head a little.

I sigh and silently curse Mina in my head. People always react weird when I say a no name pro hero. "Wouldn't you like know." I give him a sly grin.

"Aww come on," he complains. "Can you tell me Mina?"

Mina giggles and stands next to me. "(N/n), look what I found! Aren't they just adorable?" She shows me a necklace of an alien and a mushroom with a face, both with knives in their hands.

"Oh my god, Mina! We have to get them," I laugh.

"I know right?"

"I'm still right here guys," Kaminari voiced, scratching his head a little.