ᴇᴘ. 8 → 4ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"What do you want?" MePhone asked.

"Clearly you do not stay up to date with meeple news" MePhone4s said. "If you did, you would know that me, MePhone4s was just announced."

"So?"

"So, I'm better technology! I have the new M5 chip! I also have new voice recognition technology."

"Are you serious?" MePhone asked.

"Actually, I'm Siri" A voice said from MePhone4s screen.

"Shut up! He was talking to me!" MePhone4s said. "Anyway, you're too old. You must be terminated."

"I'm only a year old and I have a kid to take care of" MePhone said as you came by his side.

"Whatever, I have cookies" MePhone4s said while pulling out a tray with a cookie on it. MePhone ran up and tried to eat the cookie. "PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!" MePhone4s knocked MePhone to the ground as he pulled out a gun. "NOW!"

*BANG*

.・。.・゜✭・.
"DAD!" You yelled.

"Oh my gosh! What did you do?" Lightbulb asked.

"Who cares? I'm the host now!" MePhone4s said. You slowly turned to MePhone4s.

"You wanna attack my father, I'll end you" You said in a quiet voice.

.・。.・゜✭・.
Inanimate Insanity

Under New Hostmanship

.・。.・゜✭・.
*The Next Day*

"I'm sure MePhone will be fine, Y/n" Pickle said.

"He was literally shot" You said.

"Uhh, well, I'm sure that he'll be repaired or something."

"I hope you're not eliminated" Pepper said to Salt.

"Aw, thanks! I hope I'm not eliminated either!" Salt said as she and Pepper hugged.

"Well, I hope you are" Pickle said. "The only reason we lost is because you're on a diet."

"Well, at least I know how to swim."

"Shut up! Listen to me!" MePhone4s said. "It's time for the elimination thing! And Y/n, you're going to be helping me!"

"You bi-"

.・。.・゜✭・.
ELIMINATION TIME! (duh-nuh!)

"We got 252 votes, okay. That's a lot less then last time!" MePhone4s said.

"Well, duh. You're here" Pickle said.

"Stop arguing you know it all vegetable!"

"I'd rather be a know-it-all than like you!"