Gabriel x Reader Oneshot (Supernatural)

You were sitting on your laptop watching YouTube videos when a pop up came up on your screen. You saw the words 'Casa Erotica'.

"Dean I swear, if you have been using my laptop to look up porn again I will..." You tried to click off the advert but it wasn't working "Gahhhhhh" you growled in anger.

Now, now Y/N, you can't get rid of me that easily". You saw a man walking into the room on screen.

"Gabriel" you sighed.

"What's up, not happy to see me?" Gabriel flashed a smile in your direction before clicking his fingers making him and the advert disappear. You breathed a sigh of relief until you heard the flapping of wings and felt a breeze, "Hiya, cupcake" Gabriel's tone was playful.

"What do you want Gabe?" You had a love-hate relationship with the angel, but let's face it, it was more love. He used to always play tricks on you and the Winchesters and then when things got serious he was always there to fight by your side, he even saved your life once.

"I just wanted to pop in and see my favourite hunter, is that such a crime?" The angel asked with a smug smile upon his face.

"Well, no but I can never tell what's going to happen when you're around." You replied with a sigh.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he said with a wink.

"What do you want, Gabe?"

"Well, actually I was hoping I could take you on a date"

His answer caught you by surprise, "wha- what?!" you could feel a slight blush creeping over your cheeks, causing the Archangel to laugh and with another click of his fingers you found yourself in a park, a picnic at your feet.

"Come on, sit," Gabriel sat down and tapped at the ground beside him.

There was a hamper of food laid out on a red and white blanket, like a scene from a cheesy romantic comedy. You sat down next to Gabriel and he passed you a plate of food, which you began to eat.

The two of you laughed and joked for what seemed like hours before you began to grow tired. With a yawn you laid against Gabriel, your back resting against his firm chest. You felt a glowing, pulsating warmth around you, encompassing you and you knew that Gabriel had wrapped his wings around you, sheltering you from the world. You took a look over your shoulder and saw a look of pure love beaming on the Archangel's face, the sun making his eyes look a golden, honey colour in the afternoon light.

You turned so you were now facing, your Y/E/C eyes locking with his. You leaned in a left a soft, chaste kiss on his unsurprisingly sweet lips. This got his attention and he leaned in this time, bringing his lips to meet yours, returning the kiss. But his was deeper, more passionate. You closed your eyes as his tongue ran over your bottom lip, your tongues beginning to dance and swirl around each other.

When you opened your eyes you were no longer in the park, you and Gabriel still tangled in an embrace, were on a soft, plush bed. The two of you broke apart and lay down again, wrapped in the other's body where you both drifted off to sleep.