"I supposed you're right, Aemond. After all, a dragon is not property. If you want her, make the choice, hold to it; claim her as your own. You shouldn't let anyone stop you from taking what's yours, if she's yours..." Aemond, the prince who was always so serious, smiled at her.

"Do you want to come with me?" he asked, his grin only widening when she recoiled.

"Absolutely not. I have no wish to become dragon food tonight. Good luck, Aemond." She watched as he disappeared down the steps and then finally made her way to her rooms with a smile on her face.

"Visaera!" She was being shaken awake sometime later, unsure if she had slept for hours or only minutes. "Visaera, come on! Someone stole Vhagar!" A nervous feeling bloomed inside her, a poisonous flower, warning her of the trouble that was coming.

"Someone can't just steal a dragon!" she hissed, but the girls were already out the door and hurrying down the hall to Jace and Luke's room. Visaera sighed and tugged on her coat and slippers, following only a moment behind her four siblings.

How had things escalated so quickly? She had only been a few steps behind them, and yet, when she reached the sand, Rhaena was already on the floor and Baela was lunging; striking Aemond across the face. He punched her in return and she fell back into the sand as Aemond threatened to feed her to his dragon.

"Stop, stop!" she cried out, hurrying towards the rest of the children. Then Jace interjected himself into the fight, hitting Aemond across the face. When the prince kicked him into the sand, Lucerys charged, and so did Visaera, if only to separate them all.

But then Aemond was on the ground and all four of her siblings were on top of him, striking him repeatedly. "Stop it, all of you!" she screamed, tugging on the back of Jace's shirt. Somehow, Aemond managed to push them all off and grip Luke around the neck, holding up a rock.

"You'll die screaming in the flames, just as your father did, bastards!" he threatened. When Luke began to cry, insisting that his father was still alive, the prince released him with a shove. "He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?" Aemond asked with a sneer. When Jace pulled the dagger out, Visaera stepped in front of him and pushed against his chest.

"Jace, don't be stupid, please!"

"Move, Visaera!" Then her brother shoved her and she lost her footing, stumbling across the sand and into the prince. Aemond reacted on instinct and adrenaline, striking his assailant across the face with the rock. Visaera's vision swam from the force of the blow and her temple began to bleed as she fell back into the sand, scurrying away from the prince. Her little brother was lunging at the Aemond with his blade, trying his best to protect his sister. Once more, he was knocked to the ground, the blade dropped into the sand, where little Lucerys picked it up.

Visaera brought her hand up to her head and when she found it covered in blood, she lost all focus on what was happening around her. The next thing she knew, Aemond was on the ground, screaming in agony and Westerling was pushing through the group of children and hurrying to the prince's side. Someone helped her up from the ground, precisely who she wasn't certain, and supported her all the way back to the Hall of the Nine.

Aemond was seen to first, as his wound was the gravest, while Luke and Jace clung to one another, as did Baela and Rhaena. Viserys had already begun shouting at the guards and, when the maester announced Aemond would lose his eye, the Queen rounded on Aegon, slapping him across the face and reprimanding him for his drinking. Despite the fact that she was injured, the sight of the queen hitting Aegon made her blood boil. Yes, he had been drunk, but what happened wasn't his fault.

Rhaenyra and Daemon were the last to arrive in the hall, and their mother immediately rushed across the room, kneeling in front of them to assess the damage.