Ch.6 Will He Believe Me?

Start from the beginning

"Okay now go and get Justin please." He noded and in a couple of minutes Justin came in and I locked the door.

"Anna, what's going on?" He asked confused and I couldn't help but ask myself, will he believe me? Or will he just think it is just bullshit?

I guess I won't know till I find out.

"Umm well I really don't know how to say this but, I'm Annie, your mate." I said rubbing my neck nervously.

"Yah. No. She is dead." He said firmly and I was taken back a little.

"Please. Let me prove it to you Justin." I pleaded but he looked skeptical.

"Why should I when I already know the truth." He snapped.

"Please I rejected you and when you called me I told you that the only place you would be seeing me is my grave." He looked at me shocked but I knew he wouldn't believe me.

"Kevin told you." He looked so mad and I knew I only had one choice.

"Let me talk to your wolf." I said not giving up.

"No." His voice croaked a little.

"Please just this once." I looked at him and took a step foward.

"No." He said again.

"Please I just want to talk to him." I trailed my finger up his arm.

"Fine. But like you said just this once." He said and I backed up so I could see him.

"Alright Anna stop playing your stupid ass games." His wolf was now here and I smiled.

"I'm not giving up and don't call me Anna. It's Annie your mate." I said firmly and he got a little more pissy.

"I have no idea why I'm even doing this right now, oh wait, I forgot that we are mates and we are supposed to forgive eachother." I said holding back the tears and he started to shake.

"Stop!" He yelled and I put my hand on his chest.

"Please." I kissed him and it took him a bit to respond, but when he did, it was passionate.

My body felt all tingly and I really hoped he felt it too. He shoved me against the wall and I kissed along his jawline. I wrapped my legs around his waist while I trailed kissed down his neck.

I sucked on the sensitive part of his neck and he let out a soft moan. He started grinding against my core and I moaned.

"Oh Annie. I'm so sorry. You don't know how much I have missed you." He said breathlessly.

"Save it for later." I said kissing his lips roughly and he smiled against my lips. I was guessing that Justin was back.

One hand was on the side if my face as his other hand was trailing up and down my side. I started to some exploring of my own and I moved my hands from his hair down to his chest and lifted it up, breaking the kiss for a couple seconds but came right back.

I trailed my hands over his chest and let out a little moan when I felt his abs and he trailed kissed along my jawline just as I did to him. He teased me and was just barely touching my skin as he was kissing me and I got impatiant.

"Yah know, it's not nice to tease." I whispered seducivly and I nibbled in his ear.

His little friend was getting very excited cause I felt a bulge in my thigh and smirked holding in my laugh.

"What?" He asked as he stopped kissing my neck confused and then was as red as a tomato causing me to giggle.

"You are so damn sexy when you get embaressed." I smiled and kissed both of his red cheeks which were warm.

He started kissing my neck again causing my to giggle again. I tried pulling away and he growled in disagreement.

"Well aren't you possesive." I said and he growled again.

"Taking that as a yes." I said as I felt him push himself hard against me and I let out a moan.

I moved my hands down to his buckle and he got a little stiff. I chuckled and knew that I wasn't ready for that but thought I would tease him. I undid his belt and set it beside us. I slid my hands in his back pockets and he put his hands on my butt and I let out a yelp.

He squeezed my ass causing me to yelp again and he crashed his lips on mine. I took my hands out of his pockets and slid them down the back of his pants, but not in his boxers.

I rested my hands on his ass and I could feel the clothing of his boxers. I gave his ass a squeeze and he let out a moan. I kept my hands still in, but moved them to the front, not touching his friend.

I traced circles around his boxers and I could feel the bulge in my thigh getting bigger.

"Someones a little excited." I smirked and I took my hands out and wrapped them around his neck. We rested our forheads against one anothers and were breathing heavy.

"I have missed you so much Justin." I said a little still breathlessly.

"Me too." He said as I unwrapped my legs and set them on the floor.

"Piggy back downstairs." I said pouting my lowert lip and batting my eyes.

"How can I resist that cute face?" He pinched my cheek and swung me on his back and I laughed.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his torso and had my arms around his shoulders. As we-he was walking downstairs, I got nervous.

"I swear if you drop me." I warned and they all laughed.

He pretended like he was going to drop me and I held on to him tight and nearly chocked him.

"Umm. Your. Cho-chocking me." He said getting out of breath and I loosened. He took in a big breath and we all laughed.

He set me down on the couch and I look at Violet who was in Tonys arms. I wiggled my eyebrows at her causing her to blush and I laughed. They all gave me confused looks and me and her busted out laughing.

'Should I sit on Lucas's lap now since it would make Justin mad and jealous?' I asked her through the mind link making sure only she was the only person who heard.

'Totally! Do it!' She sounded excited.

'Alright, here goes nothing.' I told her and got up. I walked over to Lucas while the guys were laughing and sat on his lap.

He stopped laughing so did the rest of the guys and looked at me shocked. Violet busted out laughing and hid her face in Tonys chest laughing.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"You will see." I whispered as I glanced over to Justin and he looked as if he was going to kill.

I smirked and leaned in Lucas's ear.

"Just play along." I whispered and he pretended to whisper something in my ear and I giggled.

I knew my plan worked, when Justin stormed madly out of the room and upstairs hearing the door to his room slam shut. 

__________________________ 

A/N: How is it so far? Comment about what you think about it please!

Updating soon!