Ranbir in the sleepy tone - Good Morning , Chikchiki.
Prachi , smilingly - Morning , Baklu. Now go and get ready. It's almost noon.
He looked at his watch and saw the time. Indeed , it's noon almost : He said in his mind.

She turned towards him and signed him to go to the washroom but Ranbir was in another mood. He pulled her towards himself and placed a soft kiss on her left cheek.
Ranbir , smiled sheepishly - Now it's indeed a 'good' morning.
She pushed him slightly and moved towards the door while her Baklu was looking her from behind.

Ranbir , smilingly - I love you Chikchiki. And do remember after our marriage I want the kisses from you every morning.
Prachi rotated her neck behind to look at him and then she left from there as quickly as she could because she was well aware that she wouldn't be able to stop blushing if she will keep looking at him.

In Hall :

Prachi wished Good morning to everyone except the two persons , One : who was looking at her fumingly. And one : who wants to talk to her.
Shahana , teasingly - Prachi , it's Afternoon. Miss Morning Lady , why you and Ranbir are late? What kind of  deeds you both had done last night.
She winked towards her making Prachi blush.

Pallavi - Come Prachi, sit here and eat your lunch.
After few minutes , Ranbir cams downstairs and took the seat beside Prachi.
Ranbir , whispered in her ears - Next time i will not gift you the dresses but i will gift you my shirts. I forgot to tell you yesterday night that you were looking so pretty in my shirt. My shirt suits you. I suggest you to start wearing shirts , My shirts.
Prachi smiled at him while he smiled back. Ranbir looked around to see if anyone is watching them and using this as an opportunity he kissed her right cheek. Prachi's eyes grew wider while Rhea fumed seeing them.

Ranbir was aware that Rhea was watching them that's why he knowingly kissed her in front of Rhea.
Ranbir - I only kissed you on your left cheek , Your right cheek was upset with me. And it's my job to persuade right cheek.

Without saying anything Prachi just concentrated on her food.
After sometimes, Everyone settled themselves on the sofas and start doing normal talks.
Prachi , questioningly - Where is Alia Mam?
Elders exchanged their looks and told the youngster about everything that happened last night but they were least bothered about Alia. Prachi decided to divert the topic.

Prachi - Anyone wants the coffee?
Everyone agreed and she left to kitchen for making the coffee.
Rhea signed Abhi and Abhi also left from there.

In Kitchen:

Prachi was busy in making coffee for everyone. She felt someone's gaze on herself and looked towards her father.
Prachi, asked - You want anything? 
Abhi - No , actually Yes.... I know you are aware that I am your father.
Prachi - Sorry Mr. Mehra but i don't care who my father is.
Abhi - Prachi , please listen to me.
Prachi - Why?
Abhi - See Prachi , I know you don't like your father but atleast for your mother's happiness accept me.

Prachi - Mr. Mehra , I will never accept you. And what did you just said? For my mother's happiness? To be very true , she was the most happiest lady on the earth when you were not with us. I and Maa , we both are really very happy without you in our life. And by accepting you , I don't want to spoil my and my mother's life.

Abhi , pleadingly -  Ohk!! Don't accept me but Try to understand , Rhea loves Ranbir. Don't separate them , i can't see her in pain. I know she did many mistakes but you should understand. Rhea has grown up without her mother , she is immature and least understanding. Please i beg you give her Ranbir.

Prachi - Mr. Mehra , even i have grown up without my father. So should i do crimes to get whatever i want? And i will not sacrifice my love for anyone's obsession. And you are not my father. Put this into your head, it will be better for you.
Rhea who was hearing their conversation - You can't talk to my dad like this.
Prachi - If you can't tolerate this then take your father away from me because he also have not right to come between me and my love. And you better stay quiet.