I Care

Hrithik could swore his heart stopped for a spilt second, Jai is hurt, like seriously hurt during the shoot but Hrithik knows how he is holding himself together when all he wants is to take Jai in his arms and hide from all the pain and world.

It isnt until Jai is safely tugged away in his trailer Hrithik finds him alone and on pain meds.

"Tum theek ho, Jai?" He asks as soon he enters the trailer, before Jai can nod, Hrithik is in front of him, examining the hand where it got hurt. Jai, watches him silently as Hrithik fusses over him.

"Kitni bar kaha hai, itna hero banne ki zaroorat nahi hai, khayal kiya karo."

"Dard ho rahi hai abhi bhi?" He asks with pain in his eyes and Jai is taken aback with all this, smiles shyly and shakes his head.

"Ab theek hai, ab dard nahi ho rahi." He says as he looks Hrithik in eyes.

Embarrassed Hrithik steps back a bit, trying to control his emotions and Jai misses the warmth of Hrithik's touch.

"Khayal rakho apna." Jai nods and Hrithik turns to go.

"Thank you." He whispers and Hrithik turns back.

"Kis liye?"

"Care karne ke liye." It takes every strength he has left not to run back to Jai and hold him, show him exactly how much he cares and how desperately he is trying not to show it. He cannot give Jai this but he can still give him something.

"I care, Jai. I always will, more than you think." With this Hrithik leaves the trailer without waiting to see Jai's reaction.