When Logan looks hesitant, Remus's hand slides up his chest, and then down his arm, tangling their fingers together. It's another surprisingly sweet action.

There's a gentle pull, before Remus says "please? At least go down there with me? We can bring the food back up to my room if you want, but you can't avoid the inevitable forever." 

Surprised at the genuine and insightful comment, Logan purses his lips, before sighing. He squeezes Remus's hand, before pulling away. 

"Okay," Logan responds, as he scoots to the edge of the bed. "Can you grab my clothes for me?" His thighs are pressed together as he stares over at his discarded clothing from a few hours before. Remus pouts at the idea of Logan getting dressed, but he knows it's a necessity before they go downstairs and interact with the other two.

Not that Roman, or even potentially Janus would complain about seeing Logan naked, but Remus is sure that if he brings that up, Logan's going to feel worse than he currently does.

Remus slides out of bed, and grabs Logan's boxers and pants, tossing them to him. But instead of grabbing a shirt, Remus makes his way to the closet, and grabs a larger hoodie instead.

Logan eyes him curiously. "Remus, that is not going to fit," he then expresses, though the jacket is promptly tossed at him anyway. He opens it, and marvels at the fact that when holding the sleeves and spreading his arms wide, the front of the hoodie saga, wider than Logan's arm span. 

"It's not meant to," is Remus's nasally response, as he slides a pair of loose shorts on. They sag, showing off his thin stomach and hairy V-line. Logan flushes when he realizes his gaze lingers on it. "It's to show off that pretty collar of yours. Maybe then Roman will get the hint that you belong to me."

Remus's words are light and teasing, but the reminder of the collar around his neck makes Logan flush, fingers coming to touch it.

"Oh," he breathes, turning away from Remus's grin. A part of him buzzes with excitement at Remus words, his humiliation momentarily molding into arousal, before his legs suddenly ache and he's reminded that its too soon to be horny again. 

So instead he just turns his head to the side and let's Remus grab his hand, pulling him off of the bed. When he stumbles, and shakes on his legs, Remus's hand moves from his hand to his waist, gripping it firmly to keep him upright. He grins a Logan, who sourly meets his eyes.

"Was I a little too rough, sweetheart?" he mocks, laughing at himself afterwards. Logan scrunches his nose up in momentary annoyance, before leaning fullt against Remus. He's somewhat embarrassed to accept the help, usually priding himself on being independent, but he's sure that if he tried to walk on his own he would really just make a bigger fool of himself.

Besides, when he's with Remus, he doesn't exactly have the best track record of being independent. And the wads of cash and his nightstand only speak to that statement.

As they make their way downstairs, Roman and Janus can be heard happily laughing in the kitchen. Delicious smelling meats and pastas flood Logan's nose, and his stomach rumbles. Remus squeezes his waist, having heard the sound. 

Both Janus and Roman look up at their arrival, both of their eyes immediately darting to Logan, and then the collar around Logan's neck. 

Janus just stares at it for a moment, before turning back to his food, while Roman huffs. 

"You need to learn to share," he pouts, dramatic as ever. Despite his words, he's already holding two plates piled with noodles out towards them. The sauce sits in a pot to the side, making it optional as to whether or not they put some on their plates.