C h a p t e r O n e

Cute/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter One

Cute
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter One

Jeongin was finishing his homework for University. He sat on his desk chair in his bedroom with his hand on his head trying to work out a question. Suddenly he heard a knock at the door. He sighed and stood from his seat, annoyed. Who would knock at the door at eight pm? He asked himself as he got closer to the door.

He opened the door and saw nothing. He looked around and was about to go out there when he accidentally kicked a cage, he bent down once he heard a whine from it. His eyes widened, in the cage was a puppy, a fluffy brown pup. There was a note on the side of it so he picked it up.

"Take the dog, don't want it.

It's clean, I made sure of it so dw."

He frowned his brow and picked the cage up. He placed it on the living room floor then took the puppy out. "Hello," Jeongin said as the puppy started to jump on him excitedly, he smiled softly and petted it. "What should I name you?" He asked, of course he knew the pup wouldn't answer but still he asked. He looked around the room and then remembered his homework. He silently cursed and picked the puppy up.

Jeongin took the puppy to his room and placed it on the bed. He walked over to his desk, "I'll name you later, I've got lots of work to do." Jeongin said and opened the book again.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Jeongin had fallen asleep in his bed at eleven pm. He opened his eyes and stretched. He remembered the puppy from yesterday and looked around trying to find it. He frowned when he couldn't see it and looked at the door. It is shut, how would it have gotten out? Jeongin sat there confused but got up since he had to go to University.

Once he had finished in the bathroom he went out to the living room so he could try and find the puppy. He saw it laying peacefully on the sofa, he smiled but then looked at the tv. His hearts speed fastened and his eyes grew wide, how did the tv get on? He was freaking out, was there an intruder? Was he going to get hurt? He thought so many different things.

Jeongin looked at the puppy again, he could see it's eyes on the tv. He backed away and he hit his back into a table with a glass. The glass fell onto the floor and landed with a loud crash. The puppy jumped up and ran to Jeongin, scratching the boys trousers with his paws. "G-get away, you'll get hurt." Jeongin said pointing to the sofa, the puppy actually listened to him, he looked at the puppy while breathing heavy, he new that there was something wrong with it.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Jeongin got back from his university, he walked into his house to see it a mess. He stood it shock not knowing what to do. He then say the puppy running into the living room. He ran up to Jeongin wanting to get picked up. "Get away." Jeongin said, the puppy stepped back slightly, "get away." He said louder. The puppy ran onto the sofa and laid on to it.

Jeongin ran into his room, grabbing the cage that the puppy showed up in. He walked back into the living room and picked the puppy up. As he was about to put the puppy into the cage he heard a weird whine, like a human.

He put the puppy down and saw that it wasn't moving. He heard soft cry's coming from the corner of the room, he slowly stood up and looked to where the cry's where coming from.

There was a boy, a tall, fluffy brown haired boy sitting with his head buried in his knees. Jeongin slowly walked over to him, he bent down and bit his lip. "Who are you?" Jeongin asked with a shaky breath. The boy looked up at him and his eyes closed, he shook his head and cried even more. Jeongin didn't know what to do, he was scared and confused. "Tell me who you are. Now." Jeongin said dangerously, the boy bit his lip and looked innocently to Jeongin.

Jeongin looked at the boy closely, he had a puppy like face, soft features and soft looking hair. The puppy like boy had a few bruises on his face, one on his head and another on his lip. Jeongin felt slightly bad for yelling at him, he didn't seem dangerous at all.

"S-Seungmin," the boy said, Jeongin nodded his head, "okay, Seungmin. Why are you here?" Jeongin asked, the boy looked very scared of Jeongin. "Seungmin is a p-puppy, old master told me I twenty years in h-human." Seungmin said, Jeongin found it hard to understand the boy but listened the best he could. "Okay, but please, why are you here?" Jeongin asked again, Seungmin shrugged his shoulders, "old master didn't tell Seungmin." He answered, "he hurt Seungmin, he said he bring Seungmin to random person." Seungmin said which made Jeongin tilt his head.

"Who is this old master, Seungmin?" Jeongin asked, "h-he took Seungmin, he said he take care of Seungmin until Seungmin twenty." He explained, "okay, do you have anywhere to go?" Jeongin asked, "no where to go, only have master." Seungmin said with a pout.

Jeongin's eyes widened, "who is master?" Jeongin asked, Seungmin pointed at him and Jeongin mouth opened slightly and blushed. "My name is Jeongin." He said looking away, "Innie." Seungmin whispered, Jeongin looked back at the puppy boy, "Jeong-in" Jeongin said trying to make it easier for the boy, "Innie." The boy said more clearly. Jeongin laughed slightly and nodded, "okay, you can call me Innie." Jeongin said with a small smile.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Jeongin luckily had a spare room, it had a small bed and some of Jeongin's clothes in it. Jeongin gave the elder boy a white shirt and black shorts. "Tell me when you are done, I will be in the living room." Jeongin said walking out of the room, closing the door behind him slowly.

Seungmin looked at the cloths confused, his old master had always dressed him. He successfully put the shorts on but struggled with the shirt, he got in stuck for a little but after a while finally did it. Jeongin thought the elder boy was taking a little long so he walked up to the door and asked: "are you okay?" Seungmin opened the door, he backed away a little to let the younger boy in.

The clothes Jeongin had gave Seungmin was a little big. The two was around the same height but Seungmin was very Finn, while Jeongin wasn't big, he just had muscles. Jeongin smiled at the cute looking boy, "are you hungry? Do you need anything?" Jeongin asked and Seungmin shook his head, "no, Seungmin is okay." Jeongin laughed, he was going to have to teach the boy how to speak properly.

Seungmin and Jeongin both went to sleep. Seungmin laid on the floor, he didn't want to get into a bed without Jeongin's permission. He didn't mind though, with his old master he was always sleeping on the floor, and when he wasn't he was always hugging something tightly.

/-/-/-/-/-/ words 1243
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/        words 1243Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3