Tej chuckled "Man, them boys ain't ready for this!"

A scream left Ramsey's lips as Roman drove on the sidewalk as a car exploded resulting in a light post flying down onto the road just after Roman had driven under it "First the tank, then the plane. Now we got a spaceship?" Roman exclaimed.

"That's not a spaceship, that's a drone!" Tej corrected him.

"Oh, it's a drone?" Roman asked, sarcastically "Now, you gonna break it down and articulate like you already know what the hell is going on?"

Tej rolled his eyes in response "Man, shut your ass up and focus on driving the car"

"Letty, Saph! The football's on fire! We need help!" Roman spoke into the radio.

"Hang on! We're coming!" Letty yelled.

"Ramsey, get ready to go again!" Roman told her.

Just in the time the three opened their car doors and jumped out moments before the car exploded as they rolled along the ground "Let's go, Ramsey!" Sapphire yelled and she quickly got to her feet and into the back seat of Letty's car.

"Gotta get out of here. It's on your tail and it's coming fast" Roman told them as the two got up from the ground, checking their surroundings for any oncoming enemies.

"Got it" Letty nodded even though they couldn't see her.

"So, if this car goes down, who's coming to save us?" Ramsey asked as she leant her back on the head rest.

"Save us?" Letty repeated and looked over at the blonde seated next to her "Honey, we're it"

"Where are we heading Tej?" Brian asked.

"There's a service elevator past the maintenance sector. It'll take you directly up to the repeater. Brian, you gotta hurry!"

"It's coming back!" Ramsey exclaimed as the three girls caught sight of the drone once again.

"We'll lose them in the tunnel" Sapphire said, looking at Letty and the Latina nodded. And it was going good until one of the missiles hit the back of Letty's car and Ramsey let out another scream.

Letty slammed on the brakes and the car slammed back down onto the ground before the side of the car hit a wall. Sapphire held onto her seatbelt as the drone carried on shooting at them as glass from the back window went everywhere causing them to duck.

"I can't shake this thing!" Letty said as they finally got out of the tunnel and the drone went to fire at them again. However, that was until an ambulance crashed into it as it came falling off the bridge.

Letty stomped on the brakes once again and drifted to a stop as all three girls panted and watched as Hobbs made his way out of the ambulance.

"No fucking way" Letty and Sapphire shared the same smile as they moved their hairs out of their face. Hobbs walked over to the fallen drone and put his foot on it before taking his gun out his holster and shooting at the head of the drone.

"Hey, did you bring the calvary?" Sapphire shouted to him as he picked up a massive gun.

"Woman, I am the calvary"