Hugs always make you feel better

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I looked at Lily, she had turned pale,her eyes went wide. Her eyes did not leave Umbridge. She stared at her, transfixed and paralyzed. The whole class was scared.

-"Ms.Potter, are you okay? You have to do something!" Prof. McNilan exclaimed.

She did not hear him. Umbridge was approaching Lily now,

-"Lily!  Snap out of it! It's not real! She isn't present here! Shes rotting in Azkaban!" Lysander exclaimed.

She didn't move, just then, Prof. McNilan stepped forward and then Umbridge was gone.

Utter silence, that was all. Nobody moved, because Lily Potter being terrified of something was not something you'll see every day.

Then, Lily's cry broke the silence, she apologized to the professor and ran from there. Professor as well as the rest of rhe class was shocked. Because Lily never cried...

-"Hugo, go call James and Albus, they'll be in the Great Hall!" Lysander said as he ran after Lily.

I nodded and sped towards the Great hall. I saw them at the Gryffindor table.

-"Well well little cousin, why are you so sweaty and panting?" James mocked.

-"Al and James... You have to come... Lils she.. She broke down.. "

This changed the mood and Al and James got up swiftly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(James's POV)

Just then, Lysander came panting,

-"I couldn't find her, Hugo!" He shouted.

-"I know where she might be!" Albus declared.

Me and Albus ran towards the Astronomy tower. When we reached the top, we heard crying noises.

-"Lils?" Albus quietly asked.

-"Go away! Just leave me alone, for Merlin's sake, Hugo!" She yelled.

-"Lils, it's James and Albus here." I said.

She removed the invisibility cloak and lunged at me and hugged me tightly. She was crying heavily, though I don't know what happened. Albus patted her back as a way to calm her down. I removed the red locks of hair from her face as my shirt was getting wet with her tears. I looked worriedly as she looked she would not stop. She never cried, unless it was something gravely serious. 

-"Lils, did somebody break your heart? Cheat on you? Because if it is, I'm gonna kill him." I told her trying to keep my anger at bay. 

She shook her head. Then she looked up for the first time, she had bloodshot eyes and her cheeks were tear- stained. Then, we all sat down, she stared far and then finally spoke-

-"I was there again, Al and Jamie." These words were enough for me and Al to turn pale.

-"Wha-What do you me-mean?" Al stuttered.

-"We had a Boggarts class today. My Boggart had-had Umbridge, she looked the same, Jamie!" She cried as new tears spilt.

-"It's okay Lils. It's okay." I and Al reassured her, even though tears spilt from both of our eyes.

That night could bring tears to all three of us. When we were younger, I was 9, Al was 8 and Lils was merely 5, Dolores Umbridge and some deatheaters kidnapped us. We were gone for a week. And what we endured throughout the week is a horrific memory, Lils doesn't even remember much of it, but I can see it clearly now. They wanted to get revenge on dad, they tortured us so much. 

None of us were same after that. Our bloodied bodies and screams still haunt us in the  middle of the night. We had nightmares for months after that. Although we moved forward, this still triggers some bad memories. I see now why Lily was so scared and started crying, because believe I would have.

-"It's okay, Lils. We're past that now. She won't ever hurt us again. She can't. She's rotting in Azkaban. okay? Just calm down for a bit." Albus reassured her.

-"Yeah, everything we'll be alright!" Lily replied smiling a little. "Now can I get a hug from my favorite brothers?" She laughed.

-"Don't let Teddy hear you say that!" Albus exclaimed as he hugged her.

-"I will unless you want to wet my shirt again." I said mockingly.

They just laughed as I hugged both of them. 

-"I love you guys, so much! I couldn't have asked for better brothers!" She said.

-"We love you too. You're the best sister!" Me and Albus chorused.

And as they hugged each other, they knew everything would be alright, because it always does...

Hugs always make you feel better....

That's it! This is a long update! I'm sorry I couldn't update it quicker as I had next to zero motivation!. But here it is!

I loved writing this, I hoped you liked reading it too. This was so cutteee! 

Until next time! Sayonara!

Love you Lovelies! <33333