Did that really Just happen?

Did Jane really just make a friend, who look excactly like max?

Jane sighed.

She honestly didnt want to replace max, but she had been taken away by all the cheerleaders to do other things.

Like go shopping, or have a sleep over where they gossip about boys.

Jane didnt understand why she never included herself in those conversations.

She just hasn't met the right guy, right?

Jane made her way to the front of the mall, noticing two skateboards at the entrance.

She noticed one looked familiar.

Her brothers!

What was he doing here.

Jane took a deep breath and walked away, he was probably just hanging out with a friend.

——————————

Jane walked up to her front porch, opening up the front door.

She closed the door behind her, making her way upstairs to her bedroom.

"Will?" She said, as she got closer to their bedrooms.

She noticed that the door was closed, which was odd since he normally had it open.

She walked over to wills door, knocking on it.

After no response, she decided to open it.

She was faced with a empty room.

So Jane was right, that was her brothers skateboard.

Jane sighed and closed the door to his room, slowly making it to her own room.

She glanced at her clean room.

Her clothes were put away neatly, all her books were on her shelf, her desk was cleared off, except for a few magazines.

She set her backpack down and grabbed one of the ones off her desk.

She took a seat on her bed, the magazine in hand.

There was a guy on the cover, a supposedly hot guy.

Jane didnt see how he was attractive, but just went alone with what people said.

She opened up the magazine, seeing more and more guys.

She was starting to get frustrated.

Why didnt she find any of these guys attractive?

She quickly closed the magazine and threw it on her desk.

She lifted the pokadot duvet, making a opening for her to lay into the bed.

She layed down, her back to her door.

Maybe a nap will get her mind running normal again.

————————-

Jane woke up, hearing loud knocks at her door.

She quickly sat up, her hair frizzy and messy and her not being full awake.

"What?" She Said with a Stern Voice.

The door creaked open, revealing her brother, and that dumb raven head behind him.

"What do you want?" Jane said.

Will started to speak, but Jane cut him off.

"No actually, I have questions for you. First of all, why was Maxine hanging out with you the other day?" Jane said.

"We just though-" the taller boy started, but Jane interrupted him.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was Talking to will." Jane said.

"Oh, well we invited her to hang out with us since you left her alone that one day to hang out with your new friends." He said.

"Okay well, what makes you think you can hang out with my friends?" Jane said.

Jane saw the taller boy whisper something to Will, making Will push the raven head into his own room, leaving the two alone.

"Well, it didn't seem you were hanging out with her anyway. You haven't such a great friend, have you?" Will said, leaning in the doorway.

"I have! But she hasn't been talking to me." Jane said, which was kinda true.

If max had a problem, she should have brought it up with Jane, right?

"Oh? She hasn't?" Will Said, his expression completely changing.

Jane shook her head.

"Oh, that's strange. Well I'm sorry I guess, but maybe you should try talking first." Will said, going into his room.

Jane sighed, did max have a problem with something?

"Jane! Someone's on the phone for you!" Janes mom yelled.

"Okay coming!" Jane yelled back, getting up from her bed and walking down into the kitchen.

She grabbed the phone out of her moms hand and brought it up to her ear.

"Hello? Is this Jane?" Said a female voice.

"Yes, who's this?" Jane said.

"It's me Beverley! I was wondering if maybe we could hang out today? If your free of course." Beverley said.

Jane smiled, maybe she could talk to Beverley about this.

"Yeah, my address is ******. You can come over whenever." Jane said.

"Okay! See you soon!" Beverley said.

——————————

Words: 1117
-mars