"My hundredth victory photo!" Sonic yells as the photo hits water which Sonic runs up to Tails. "Tails! You hooked my photo of my 100th victory! Feel it in before I throw you overboard!" Sonic yells onto he hears the familiar song. "Oh no...." Sonic says in fear. "Tails, quick reel it in!!! Don't you hear that music! It's the song from sonic Adventure when I ran in the water and I was being chase! Every gamer knows that means death!" Sonic yells as Tails was reeling as fast as he could as the music gets louder. Sonic then runs to a door which he opens to see the orchestra playing the music.

"There you are you sound makers! Quit playing that song!" Sonic yells as he was trying to stop the band. He then runs back to Tails. "Hurry Tails Hurray!!!" "Here she comes." Tails says as he pulls the photo out of the water. "I did it!" "Yes!!" Sonic yells as an Orca jumps out of the water and eats the photo and goes back to sea. Sonic stares for a minute as a tear goes down his right eye. "Noooooo!!!!" He cried as Amy walks up to him. "Uhhhhh, Sonic?" "Amy! Your not gonna believe it!! An orca ate my 100th victory photo!" Sonic cried as Amy and Tails were trying to cheer him up but it didn't work. "If you stop crying we'll help you find the orca and get your photo back." Amy says.

"Really! Then let's get started!" Sonic says as after an hour Sonic was up top while Amy and Tails were on the deck with fishing rods in their hands. "Alright guys! You will man the fishing rods and I'll keep the eye out for our killer whale!" Sonic yells. "You got it, Sonic!" Tails yells as he salutes. "Yeah, yeah.... Let's just get this over with." Amy says as she sighs can't believe that she spending her time trying to get a photo from an orca. "Now remember, we don't leave this spot until we find the orca and beat it up until it gives me back my photo!" Sonic says as he does a scouting pose.

Time has pass as Sonic was now sporting a white beard and was a mess. Tails and Amy were also a mess which Tails also had a white beard while Amy had white hair. "That's it, I'm finished! We've been here for three days and haven't gotten a nibble. This is hopeless!" Amy yells as she rips the wig off. "Yeah, and I have to be at home to feed T-Pup." Tails says as he rips off his beard. Meanwhile a yellow dog/fox robot was eating Tails's couch.

(If your wondering, T-Pup is from the archie comics of Sonic the Hedgehog

(If your wondering, T-Pup is from the archie comics of Sonic the Hedgehog.)

"We're gonna die out here because Sonic lost a photo! Tails, did you make a copy of the photo?" Amy asked him. "How would I make a copy from a film camera?" Tails said. "I don't know.... Looks like I have to do something." Amy said as she grabs a bag from out of nowhere.

Later

Sonic was still scouting the area when he heard. "Sonic! Sonic!" Sonic moves his eyes to see the two holding a photo. "Look what we got!" They said as Sonic jumps with joy. "Can it be!? Woo hoo!!" He yells as the three of them dance with enjoyment until. "Wait a minute!" Sonic yells as Tails and Amy stop dancing with the sound of glass breaking. "Something about this photo isn't right." Sonic says as he slowly inspects the photo.

"This isn't my photo!! This is a crudely drawn photo made with crayons and a rose pink #7 semi-gloss lipstick on the back!?" Tails looked at Amy. "I couldn't help myself." She admits. "I trusted you, and you gave me this!? I can't believe my own friends would betray me!" Sonic says as he starts to cry. "Uh uh!! We are not gonna be swayed by your tears, hedgehog!" Amy told him as he stops crying. "I see.... Then I guess I have no choice but to offer a reward." He says.

"Ooo!! Is it a trip to the airplane museum?" Tails asked in excitement. "No, it's this sandwich." Sonic says as he then nails the sandwich onto a flagpole. "You really expect me to break my back for a measly sandwich?" "No.... The sandwich." Sonic says as he dumps a bunch of sandwiches into the sea. "Psh... we have plenty too-" she pauses her words as Sonic throws an entire fridge into the sea. "Eat...." "Now I think we all understand each other now.... Nobody eats until I get my photo back!" Sonic tells them.

"Uhhhh.... Tails, can I speak to you privately." Amy says as the two go to the other side of the boat. "Sooo.... Have you noticed that sonic has kinda gone..... COMPLETELY INSANE!!!" Amy yells the last part to him. "What do you mean?" Tails asked her. "Just look." She says as the two look at Sonic who was wearing a funeral suit and was crying at a tombstone with the words "here lies my 100th victory photo." He then hugs it. "Ames, he lost something very-" "Look again." Amy said as they then saw Sonic laughing like the joker from DC comics.

"Okay, you have a point." He said as he then adds. "What do we do?" "I suggest we quietly sneak to the life boat over there." Amy suggested. "Okay..." Tails says as the two slowly walk to the lifeboat and then they began running in fear. They jumped into the boat and then they were tossed out with the two of them tied together and Sonic jumping out of the boat. "So! My own friends decided to high tail out of here. Even when you two promised. I know why you were thinking. "It's just a dumb photo. Let's abandon the idiotic hedgehog, he'll never noticed." But it's not gonna work like that! And there's only one thing to do with backstabbing friends like you!"

Sonic says as the scene changes to the tied Amy and Tails dangling from a huge fishing rod hovering above the sea. "Live bait!!" Sonic finishes. "YOUR CRAZY!! If that Orca hadn't come before what makes you think it will now!?" Amy asks as the scene pans to Sonic wearing a conductor outfit next to a door which opens to showcase an orchestra. "Oh, he'll come." Sonic says as he taps his baton as the orchestra begins to play as Amy and Tails were now screaming and panicking. "Sonic! I love you and all, but you have gone completely insane!!!" Amy yells as Sonic was now laughing madly.

The fin of the orca bursts out of the sea heading towards the two dangling mobians. "Get us out of here!!!!" Amy yells as the two were panicking in fear. "Keep thrashing! He loves it! Come on boy, fresh meat!!" Sonic yells as the orca was coming closer and it then jumps out fixing to take a bite out of the two with its tongue sticking out with the photo on it. "That's it!" Sonic yells as he closes the door which the orca freezes in place. "Whooo-hoooo-Hoo-Hoo!" He yells as he jumps onto the tongue and grabs the photo and begins dancing. "Look guys, I got it!" He yells as the door from the orchestra opens and begins playing the music which the orca snaps its mouth shut and swims off. The conductor bows as the door closes.

"Noooo!!! Sonic, he's gone from our lives! Why couldn't it have been me!!" Tails cry's in sadness. "Yes, why couldn't it have been you!" Amy cry's as well. "Why did it had to be like this?!" "Yes, why!! We haven't even gone on one date yet!!" They both cried until. "Hello, guys!" "Sonic?" They both said as they stopped crying as they see the hedgehogs head sticking out of the water. "Have you two met.... My 100tu victory photo!?" Sonic yells as he shows the photo from his hand and laughs in happiness.

"Wow! How did you get it back?" Tails asked him. "It wasn't easy. Ole big boy was a fighter but we managed to work out a trade." He told him. "What did you trade?" Amy asks as Sonic jumps out of the water revealing that he was only a head and an arm holding the photo. "Nothing important." Sonic says as he laughs while Tails and Amy were looking at him in shock.