I've Always Loved You, So Do You Love Me Too? ~Part 5~

Beginne am Anfang

"I- I'm fine," Takemichi said again. His eyes were full of tears and Chifuyu embraced him into a hug. "No you're not." "No! I am-" Chifuyu cut him off, "-Hana it's okay. We will be with you no matter what. We'll make you feel better again."

The people in the cars had been staring at them. "Guys? Sorry about this, what Chifuyu is saying is true, we'll always be with you, so will your family and friends, we'll have your back. But, can we not cry? Your face will look all messed up for your parents," Kazutora said trying to get the attention off of them, as well as cheering everyone up. "Okay!"

Takemichi noticed the people staring from the windows of the cars. "Wow they really have nothing better to do," Takemichi said while looking at Chifuyu, "I guess not. But we can give them a show," Chifuyu said as he rolled down the window. "Wha-?" He then took Takemichi and held him by the tie, "Shush. I said I'd give them a show didn't I?" Takemichi looked embarrassed, "Ch-" Chifuyu then began to kiss Takemichi and the people in the cars continued to watch, privacy much? Chifuyu then let go of Takemichi when he noticed the traffic light change. Kazutora went in front of the cars that had been distracted and Baji laughed, "They were so caught up in staring at you two that they forgot they were driving."

Takemichi scrolled the window back up, "If that just happened to be one of my family members staring at us you are so dead," he told Chifuyu. " Takemichi tried to fixed his tie. "You messed this up." "I know. I could also do something else, with your neck this time maybe?" "CHIFUYU STOP! IF YOU CONTINUE THIS I'M GOING TO GET PULLED OVER," Kazutora yelled and Takemichi snapped back, "Excuse me?! Do you suddenly care about that stupid speeding ticket more than me?!" "I am not paying for those tickets... Decides, of course I care! I wanted to be the first person, so I won't let him do that to you." Chifuyu and Baji laughed and Takemichi was upset and he would've yelled but his phone began to ring.

"Hello Nahoya," Takemichi said as he hit both Chifuyu and Baji. "Where did that come from?" "Oh your name? I don't know. I was thinking of switching between the two, like a surprise each time you talk to me. Anyway, what did you call me for," Takemichi asked, "I was wondering how far away you'd be." Kazutora turned to Takemichi, "We'll be there in an hour and twenty minutes," he said. " Okay, I'll see you there then. Love you baby bro."  "Love you two Smiley!" Smiley hung up the phone.

Now on the other side of the phone. People had been decorating for the event. There was people everywhere, as well as decorations and food. They had told Takemichi the wrong time on purpose so they'd be able to decorate without him. Today was a bring surprise for Takemichi, as he was going to be told that he was going to finally be adopted.

"He will be here in an hour and twenty minutes," Nahoya yelled to his mother. "Oh alright then! Help me set up the food then sweetie, your brother Souya as well." "Alright Ma!" 

"Nobody has anything to talk about here," Takemichi said as he slumped in his seat. "Does anyone have any secrets or childhood stories to tell," Takemichi asked looking at the boys, Chifuyu turned to him and said, "Well, how about you start then? I'll go next." "Alright then." Takemichi settled back into seat.

"When I was in the second grade I had ran home crying. My 'mom' at the time had looked at me and asked what was wrong. I looked at her and said, "A girl tried to hold my hand!" She looked at me and laughed, she told me later that day that the girl had a crush on me." Takemichi said and paused, "That's not all though. My 'mom' invited her over the next day for a sleepover. I immediately started crying. That girl had tried to sleep in my bed that night and I pushed her straight out. I yelled at her and said, "No! I don't like you! Girls are gross!" My mom looked at me once again, after stopping the girl from crying, she said "Son, do you like boys more than girls?" I nodded my head. She would never let that story go."