Piranha gets jealous

Mulai dari awal

He was about to order the chili dog with extra onions.

But then he turns to webs who crawled over to him, he didn't wanted to risk ruining tiger dare with bad breath or messy behavior.

"We'll just have the loaded fries and two club sodas"

The waitress left and webs looked up to him.

"Well Piranha I have to say...you sure know how to show a girl a good time" webs says.

"Well I'm just glad we could finally get together, I hope you don't mind I chose a bowling alley for a date"

"It's okay...Jaír wish I could bowl"

"What do you mean?"

"Piranha I'm a tarantula, I can't exactly carry a large and heavy ball"

Piranha frown, some date this was, webs couldn't do anything since she was small.

"But I Can" he gets an idea.

He takes her hands in his and they both held the ball.

Webs wasn't feeling so eased about it, "piranha I'm not so sure about this"

"Oh don't worry you're doing good, just take it easy"

She tries to concentrate then Piranha kisses her earlobe, it cussed her to twitch, flinched.

His fishy lips and tongue kissing inside her ear was a tingling sensation, she felt tingling inside, burning inside and she starts to blush.

She turns to him looking annoyed she they both let go of the ball and it only knock out six pins.

"You couldn't control yourself could ya" she asked.

"Sorry, I was trying to help you relax, did it help"

She smirk at him and his shrug his shoulders and smiles causing her to laugh.

Everything was going great on their date, everything went well till...

"I'll be right back" piranha puts her down and walks out.

"Where are you going?" Webs asked.

"I'm just going to use the restroom, I'll be right back" he told webs.

And webs shook her head and smiled, with that he had to use the bathroom for just a minute.

Their food arrived and webs crawls up the table and she sips through the straw, drinking her soda.

And as Piranha was heading inside the restroom, he passed by A male tarantula who was wearing a leather jacket, his fangs represent he has a mustache, he was bigger then webs and much muscular, he had a dark shade of orange and black color then webs.

He saw Piranha go into the bathroom then he turned to where Piranha came from and when he saw webs.

He smiles very cocky, he adjusted his jacket, and crawled over to her.

"Hey" he says as he leaned his elbow against the table around her.

She turns around, he caught her by surprised, "we don't find any cute spiders like you"

When he goes over to her and does a little flirting on her.

She finds it a bit uncomfortable which makes her a bit uneasy.

"That's because I'm the only tarantula that comes here"

"So do you come hear alone or are did your date abandoned you"

She looks back hoping Piranha would get back soon.

"Oh no i have a date he just went to the restroom...he said he'll be back soon" she stutter on her words.

She's not normally the nervous, usually she's always the cool and calm one.

But this muscular arachnid-Maximus was giving her creepy vibes, mainly because he was a tarantula.

"It's ok little lady, you Don't have to lie to get attention"

"But I'm not, I have a boyfriend"

"Must he some boyfriend leaving you out in the opening for another arachnid to steal you away"

He comes in close, but she tries to back away, then Piranha came out of the bathroom, he was whistling as he was drying his hands with a towel but when Piranha gets out of the bathroom.

He turns to see the male muscular tarantula flirting with Webs, he immediately gets jealous.

When he saw the male tarantula leaning in close and pulling webs closer...His blood boiled, he clutched his fist crushing the paper towel then he went marching to the male tarantula.

But the male tarantula was having a hard time to see that webs was not interested in him but all he could see was that she was playing hard to get when she moves underneath him and tries to back away.

But it just makes him even more excited, he traps her, his hands her over her as her back as against the hood of the bowling ball return machine.

"You resisting only gets me more excited, I got a motorcycle what you say me and you go on a ride"

"Uh no thanks I'm good I should really be going now" webs found it impossible to escape.

"Ok then how about your phone number then.."

Webs was now scare but just then approaching the two was Piranha afte the stomped his way over to them.

He stand right behind the male tarantula his fist on his hips then...

The make tarantula felt something was breathing on him, he turned around to see Piranha growling at him.

Then Piranha picks up the tarantula by the back of his jacket, hoisting him up in the air.

"Yo man, why don't you back up away from my girl"

Piranha drops and the male tarantula immediately backs away, he stares at Piranha shocked that he was really web's boyfriend then realizing that Webs was already taken.

He holds her hands up, "whoa, ok I don't want any trouble I'll just get going now, sorry"

After he apologized, Piranha watches him scurrying away then by webs surprised...

He pulls her close to him, her face was smushed against his chest.

She looks up at him, surprised as he continues to threaten the male tarantula about going near webs again.

"Yeah Abs you better stay away from my girl if you know what's good for you ya coward" he shook his fist in the air as the male tarantula ran out if the bowling alley.

Webs was grateful by his rescue, "thanks Piranha" she holds on to his hand.

He looks down at her, "sorry our date had to be ruin, come on let's go"

"But our food came"

"Uh...I'm kinda in the mood for dessert now" he smiles very cocky when he wrapped his arms around her and they head outside the door.

"What kind of dessert did you had in mind?" she was a bit curious.

"You" he looks at her and she blushed.