➪ 𝑰'𝒎 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆.

Start from the beginning

Lisa had nearly caught the two of them, and then they would've had to stay in that horrible place for all eternity, just because he was her type.

In the end though, that wasn't the way things turned out, all because of Usagi. With her quick thinking, she had managed to persuade every single player- including the queen's own, to hold their heads high and charge towards freedom.

Usagi- his Usagi, was very beautiful. Her short silky hair that flowed perfectly in the wind, her impeccable climbing skills that shocked even the stone-faced An, the way she would trust her own instincts and abilities, and hers alone.

Last but certainly not least, her eyes. He shining, hazel brown eyes.

Filled to the brim with admiration for those around her, rarely showing fear, but sometimes holding sadness or guilt when she had to leave strangers she knew she couldn't help.

Arisu knew she had trouble trusting people because of one of their late night tent talks.
She had told him, that when you got attached to a person, it suddenly became harder (sometimes unbearable) to let them go.

And yet she still tried to save everyone she could.

What was even more bitter sweet for the black haired boy, is that, somehow, that distrusting personality slowly began to change when she met Arisu. He felt blessed to be the one she chose to believe in, the one she chose to trust.

The one she chose to spend even the last moments of her life with, until her last breath.

His eyes swell with tears as he puts his head in his trembling hands, trying to think of what he could possibly do to salvage the seemingly depressing situation he found himself in.

Another person he missed sorely was Tatta. At first, he didn't know why he had mourned his death so much, of course they were teammates, and blood loss was a horrible way to go- each second that passed feeling like an eternity as your life force seeped out of your body at an excruciatingly slow pace.

But it wasn't like he had known him since the beginning like Usagi.

After a few hours of thinking about it, (it wasn't like he had anywhere to be, or anyone to see) it clicked.

He felt stupid to not realize it earlier.

Chota and Tetta, they were very alike- scarily so, even down to their common mannerisms.

The way both of them would play with their hands when they were anxious, or the way their lips quirked up slightly at the corners when something was going their way.

Arisu feels like screaming.

The way he died was definitely unfair compared to psychopaths like Niragi. As far as Arisu was concerned, the pierced boy could've died ten times over and wouldn't have cared.

But- as much as he wanted that statement to be the truth, it just wasn't.

Like Usagi, he lived and thrived on helping people, whether that meant healing people on Call Of Duty, or helping them complete and escape a game they could potentially die in.

The only difference was that this time, the video games were no longer video games.

They were reality.

So was the weight of not just your own, but others lives pushing down on your shoulders, worse than that, there was no restart button.

Once you failed, you were dead.

And like the complete and utter fool he was, he had tried to save Niragi. Even if he had his flaws, bad ones, there was just no way Arisu could live happily with the guilt of someone's life perched atop his shoulder.

| 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓘𝓼 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓐 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮, 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓲𝓽. |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara