as much satoru disagreed with the idea, suguru would try to calm him down.

"don't say that, satoru. although she said so, she will become the foundation of the barrier at the bottom of the school as master tengen after merging. she will never see her friends and family again. let her do whatever she wants. that's our mission," suguru defended.

then, something was off. suguru told that two of his cursed spirits have been exorcised. immediately, they went to search for riko. they separated their ways to find her and finally, satoru found her at the chapel.

"that's why we told her to let us protect her within our sight, that little brat," satoru is annoyed with the girl's attitude, as can be seen.

suguru found one of the unknowns, both of them having the battle all the way and it led to suguru winning the battle.

so, when satoru found riko at the chapel.

GIRLS WERE FANGIRLING OVER HIM.

(including author-san/me though)

"HE'S SO HANDSOME."

"YOU HAVE SUCH LONG EYELASHES."

"WHY ARE YOUR EYES SO BLUE."

"STRIKE A POSE, PLEASE."

even, the teacher herself, shared her phone number with satoru. much to riko's displease of the sudden disturbance in the class.

"such a lively school," satoru commented.

"you idiot! how many times have I told you not to show up in front of them?" riko scolded.

"curse users are here. I don't need to tell you the rest. we'll go to high school," satoru briefly explained.

unfortunately, more disturbance are getting in their way. clones are everywhere, interrupting satoru. kuroi got kidnapped.

here is the fortunate part, they saved kuroi.

weirdly enough, they got their own vacation.

nanami and haibara arrived at their vacation too.

okinawa. that's the place.

"no matter how you look at it, but.. this is not a mission for the first years," nanami stated.

"I feel very excited!! I want to show geto-san how good I am!! moreover, the seniors are fighting hard to protect a vulnerable girl. how could we not work hard?" haibara said cheerfully. he has this golden retriever vibe, actually.

"if the typhoon comes and the airport is closed, all our efforts will be in vain," nanami added.

they were having a lot of fun and satoru suggested to extend another day. they will be back at the jujutsu high tomorrow morning.

this is a way to let riko amanai to live to the fullest before the merging.

"welcome back!!" y/n greeted all of them as they have arrived at tokyo jujutsu high school mushiroyama foothills, 3:00 p.m.

"hello y/n!!" satoru and suguru cheered in sync. "great job, everyone! you too, satoru," suguru said softly. his voice is soothing, it is one of y/n's favourite that could warm her heart.

y/n and suguru could see that satoru deactivated his infinity.

"I'll never do babysitting ever again," satoru complained.

a second after that, a stab was heard.

a stab from satoru's back.

everyone was shocked. neither of them saw that coming. neither of them sensed a cursed energy. neither of them heard footsteps. they all let their guard down. they did not expect this to happen.

"have I.. seen you somewhere before?" satoru asked, looking back to the person thag stabbed him.

"don't mind it, because I'm the same," the man replied.

that voice.

that familiar voice.

y/n's eyes widened in shock even more. the voice that she was searching for so long.

"is that him?" y/n asked herself. she could not believe in front of her own eyes that she has met the mysterious man when she has never seen him but only knew his voice.

unlike to satoru, he has met the man but never knew anything about him.

"I'm not good at remembering men's names," the man added.

///

a/n :

long time no updates... i apologize if this is a short one. i swear the upcoming chapters have the answers..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
yes i know that last time i wanted to focus on my finals and look who is focusing on her finals again lmao.

i hope all of u guys are doing well <3

take care!!