Kya har jagah chup rehna laazmi hai?? - 3

Next day

A girl comes in thana running and breathing heavily with torn clothes from sleeves and without any dupatta...

Girl- M..Madam...Madam

Everyone got attended and went towards her...they understood that what would've happened with the girl

PJ- Are beta...sh..shant ho jao...Aao yaha baitho..Aao...

She sits on the chair...

PJ- Santu..pani

The girl drank water...

Girl- Madam me..mera naam Karishma hai

Everyone looked at the girl astonishingly

Everyone- Kya??

Girl- Kyu?? Kisi ka naam karishma nhi ho skta kya???

Everyone(except karishma singh)- Are nhi nhi...ho skta hai na..wo bss hamari SI Madam ka naam bhi karishma he hai na..issliye

KM(karishma 2)- oo achha...wo mujhe complaint likhani hai..Ashok Khanna ke khilaaf...

Everyone looked at her shockingly...

PJ- Kaun Ashok Khanna?? Jo aajkal shooting ke liye Lucknow mein aaya hai??

KM- Ji..Ussi ke khilaaf..

Karishma was now super infuriated listening to this..she went from there angrily on her bullet..she went straight to Kareena's set and then barged inside ashok's vanity...He was scared and shocked seeing her

KS- Ama oo...tumne uss ladki ke sath aisa krne ke baare mein socha bhi kaise?? Haan???

And she started hitting him with all her force she had...he was lying half dead after sometime..

AK- Ab tum nhi bachogi...(and he whistles)

Some people out of nowhere came inside his vanity and started hitting karishma one by one...Karishma was not doing anything as she had no energy left by now...Just then she heard sound of door opening and saw her whole mpt team standing on the door...but she still didn't do anything to the goons and stood still with no emotions on her face...

HM- Karishma singh kya kar rhi hain aap...maariye unhe..

But there was still no movement in karishma...she was still standing without doing anything...

One of the goons hit karishma on her head making it bleed again..Karishma was still standing straight but now with a little tears..The whole mpt team was now angry on ashok and caught him...Haseena and cheetah were beating the other goons mercilessly by now...Karishma's vision got blurry and she passed out..the goons were now lying on the floor half consciously...Everyone came near karishma and cheetah held her in his arms and rushed towards the jeep saying "Karu di uthiye plz" on loop...they drove to the hospital and karishma was taken to the emergency ward...Everyone was praying for karishma but cheetah was now angry and started saying angrily..

CC- Dekha aap sabne...karishma madam ne bhi uss haiwan ko isiliye he maara tha ki usne unke sath bhi zabardasti karne ki koshish ki...ye dekhiye..*and shows the the CCTV footage of Karishma's vanity*

Everyone was now in a pool of guilt...they were very much guilty for not listening to karishma...especially kareena and pushpa ji....pushpaji got shocked seeing the video and it seemed that her knees didn't support her at that time..she fell on her knees crying...Haseena was standing there as a statue...she had no emotions on her face and kareena was crying badly...Everyone was just drowned in a pool of guilt...just then the doctor came outside the ward...