Mochi and takeomi were confused, the latter mostly, "you know her?" He asked, smoking his cigar. Izana nodded, orchid eyes never wavering from her from.

"She was a former toman member, I'm sure mochi knows her well." The platinum blonde says, said male gritting his teeth.

"I do." He huffs, crossing his arms, "I'm not gonna lie, i'm curious to see how this'll go." He chuckled deeply when he felt sanzu's gun pressed against his temple threateningly.

"(y/n) is not your fucking entertainment." The pinkette hissed, stashing his gun away. Mochi replied, "you didn't care too much about her when you left to follow mikey, now all of a sudden she's your biggest concern?"

Sanzu glares. He knows he left her behind and he regrets it everyday but he always remained loyal to her hoping one day they'll find their way back to each other and his wish was granted...just not in the way he expected. He resisted the urge to swallow drugs, he needs to keep his head on for this fight that's about to happen.

"BEGIN!" The announcer shouts.

The bonten men watched the fight intently.

The man swung at (y/n), which she avoided, before jumping in the air to kick him, which he grabbed her ankle and swung her to the side harshly, her body knocking against the wall and falling to the ground.

Mikey shifted in his seat, fingernails digging into the chair he was currently sitting on, eyes glaring dangerously at the man for hurting his (y/n).

"we're gonna kill him, right?" Rindou asks, kakucho and the others (expect for mochi and takeomi) nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) was in a locker room, only in her underwear as she dug through her duffle bag and changed into her clothes, which was a black sports bra and some leggings. She tied her hair up tightly before messaging the boys (all of ex-toman) and letting them know she's gonna be alright and not to worry.

Ever since she told them what's she doing for a living, lets just say they've been a bunch of worry-worts and tried to discourage her from doing it, expressing their claims of worry.

She didn't want to quit cause it's her way of making money and living in a peaceful home and so to keep them at ease, she made a pact to text them every time and inform them of updates occasionally.

Once she put away her phone, she spared the other girls with her a nonchalant glance, walking past them and out the locker room. She was greeted by her manager, a woman, "(y/n)! thank god, you're just about to go on. Did you do those exercises i told you about?"

The (h/c)-ette nodded her head, relaxing her muscles and stretching, getting herself warmed up. She glanced out from behind the curtains, seeing multiple men and other high class people present and loudly cheering at the two women in the arena.

When the announcer called for her, she entered the arena. The match soon begun. (y/n) assessed her opponent, she was excellent in krav maga so it shouldn't be a problem.

The bulky man swung her against the wall, she gasped, collapsing on the ground before she scrambled back up. She punched the man repeatedly in the face, kicking him in the abdomen. He retaliated with a punch back.

(y/n)'s face whipped to the side as blood escaped her lips, she wiped it away, smirking. Facing the man again, she jumped on him, swinging around his body and hitting his neck with her elbow till he fell to his knees, groaning in pain.

The guy tossed her off him before getting on top her, punching her again and again as more blood spurted from her. She coughed. Glaring, she used all her strength to buck her hips and flip him off her, standing up and slamming her foot over and over again on his stomach before crawling over him and hitting his ribs till it cracked.

With a final move, she spun and did a kick to his face, knocking him out completely.

"and the winner for this round is Lady Bloodfight!!" The crowd cheered loudly as (y/n) walked away to the back rooms, getting inside the locker room and rinsing her face with water to wash the blood off before. She done patching up her wounds when she heard a knock.

"(y/n)? There's some people here to see you." Her manager spoke through the door, "can i allow them to enter?"

(y/n)'s whose back faced the door hummed, "sure." It wasn't even a second when she heard a loud bam and footsteps storming in, she whirled around, "how can i help—"

"what is wrong with you!?" Rindou stormed towards her and pinned her to the lockers, glaring daggers at her, "you could've been killed out there!!"

The (h/c)-ette was in shock, seeing the younger haitani, "erm..okay, first of all, hi and it's nice meeting you again after twelve years. Second, get your fucking hands off me, jellyfish boy!"

Rindou let go of her, still glaring. He rubbed the bridge between his nose, "seriously though, what the fuck, (y/n)!?" He demands.

She rolled her eyes, moving away from him to glance at his company, recognizing a few familiar faces before landing on...."mikey..." she whispers. The short male stepped forward, staring at her with his tired, stoic and dark obsidian eyes.

She didn't know what to feel upon seeing him. After he disbanded toman and after their date, he started drifting away from her and the others, ignoring their calls and messages and refusing to hangout before it all stopped and he went away. No one knew where he was. She felt...hurt....because what was the point of confessing to her if he was just going to run away at the end?

"(y/n)-chin.." he quietly says, eyes assessing the big yellowish bruise on her stomach, worry flashing across his face before it quickly disappeared, fading into nothing.

"surely you haven't forgotten about us either, darling." Her eyes darted to koko, giving him a half smile, still in shock at seeing them after so long.

"koko...izana...ran...rindou...kakucho...sanzu..." she said their names one by one, observing them and how much they've changed over the years, "living a fancy criminal life, i see." She gestures to their attire, which they awkwardly avert their eyes, shuffling uncomfortably.

Her eyes had landed on their hanafuda tattoo that most of them had and she instantly had recognized the symbol.

Izana touched her bloody nose, wiping away the tiny bit of red with his fingers gently, "didn't i mention years ago how reckless you are?" She chuckled as he continued, "...you're hurt." He saw all the bruises she attained from her fight, a scowl on his features. He felt like murdering someone....

(y/n) moved away from them, sighing, "what are you guys doing here?" She packed her duffle bag, not glancing at them but aware of their eyes on her like hawks.

Instead of answering, the older haitani spoke, "what are you doing here, dove?" Ran questions back, crossing his arms with a stern glare, "you nearly got yourself killed!"

(y/n) sighed, glancing at them, "i make a living by joining underground fights and winning the competition," she slung her duffle bag on her shoulders, facing them, "it's what I've been doing for the past four years now. I'm practically rich." She says, not really boasting but stating.

The bonten men stared in disappointment, not happy with her words. They didn't expect her to become part of the underground. It was nasty business. Once you're in...you can't get out...

Sanzu crossed his arms, glaring at her, "yeah and at the expense of what? your life!?" He ran a hand through his hair, "i know we haven't been around in your life much—-"

"You haven't been in my life for twelve years now." (y/n) corrected, not amused with where this was going.

"...yeah, but we didn't expect for you to join an underground! Shouldn't you be doing something else not criminally involved!?" Sanzu exclaimed.

(y/n) put a hand on her hip, eyeing them unamused, "you guys are criminals yourself so you don't have a say in what i do considering you all left and went your own paths." She took a step closer to them, frowning, "besides, i like what i do, it's fun to beat up strong men. Toodles." She wiggled her fingers at them sarcastically, exiting the locker room with the bonten men staring after her figure.

".....she looks hot wearing a sports bra." Ran commented, earning glares from the other men.

A/n: enjoy....! Was it too early for them to meet? I hope not...