Chapter 1

The pub smelt like old beer and the carpet was sticky. Stella couldn't take it any longer.

Enough of waiting, she phoned her friend and fellow agent at Kingsman, Roxy, for what felt like the hundredth time. It went straight to Voicemail again.

She thought maybe Eggsy was with Roxy. Maybe she forgot what they had planned today, but that was very unlikely. Nearly every week the two women hang out at the pub and shop until their arms drop off. Roxy wouldn't miss this.

So, Stella concluded that an urgent mission came up: A man with a gun somewhere gets taken down by a few Kingsman agents, everyone is saved and lives happily ever after.
But nothing could prepare her for what was about to happen...

Just as she was going to call Eggsy, her phone flashed with a call from him instead. She knew it was important because the two usually communicate via text - virtually every day - where they use emojis and gifs to spam each other's inboxes.
But today there was no emoji, or gif, or crazy cat video that everyone in the world was laughing at; just a shaky voice from Eggsy worried about where she was and if she was safe and to stay put: Merlin and Eggsy were coming to get her.

Stella's mind began racing - has something happened to Kingsman? She thought the worst. Where's Roxy?

This was not like Eggsy and Merlin to be urgently visiting her out of a mission. She'd never even heard Eggsy's voice wobble like that before. Something serious happened, she could feel it.

As she downed the rest of her alcoholic drink in one big gulp - as she desperately needed the alcohol right now - the pub doors barged open revealing the two agents. Although they appeared to hold it together while they sat down in front of her, Stella could see the distressed look on their faces.

A few seconds of uneasiness was broken by the eldest of the three.
"Stella-" Merlin started but his nerves got the best of him as he looked down at his hands.

"Everyone is gone." Eggsy solemnly declared with pitiful sadness. His gloomy eyes gazed upon Stella, and before she could reply, her anxious demeanour seized her as she started biting her lip and fiddling with her fingers.

"What do you mean? Where's Roxy?" She blurted, finally able to get the questions that had been dashing around her head out. Looking between her two friends she began to wonder if those calls to Roxy, that were going straight to voicemail, were because...no. She couldn't even say it out loud. She refused to believe it, even thinking it felt wrong. This was just another worrisome thought in her mind.
It's not true, right?

Interrupting her thoughts again Eggsy said, "I'm sorry."

"How is everyone gone?" She hesitated to ask.
Did she even want to know? Stella couldn't tell but she felt like she needed to know. Was there an attack on Kingsman? Or is there going to be one in the country?

"Kingsman Head Quarters were blown up." Merlin declared, he lifted his head revealing to Stella a pained expression.

She knew it was hard for Merlin, her mentor, to admit. Kingsman was his home for much longer than it was hers, and especially Eggsy's. He brought her in when she was going through a tough time and Harry did the same for Eggsy. This was home to her and her family. Her only family. Now it was all gone.

"No...No!" She cried out, and beat her fists on the table in outrage, causing a few pub-gowers to glance over.

She hastily ran her hand through her curly ginger locks, anger now rippling through her whole body.
Her mind raced just as fast as her beating heart. It had begun to sink in that Kingsman and those inside it were not just gone.

They were dead.

And she was going to get revenge.

_____________

A/N: This has been in my drafts for months lol

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Please click the star button if you liked it :)