💙 List of Characters 💙

Start from the beginning

[Sylvia "Earrings" Svensson]
Birthday: August 18
Gender: Female
Age: 22
Species: Wisdom-Type Hylian
Role: Elite Toppat of Disguise
Info: The long lost older twin sister of Sven, who was neglected and betrayed by her own mother. At 10-years old, Sylvia was taken in by the Toppat Clan and raised much better than how her mother would. An Elite Toppat that uses her mental and emotional disguises to convert people to do her bidding.

[Eliseo]
Birthday: July 12
Gender: Male
Age: 23 (was created sometime in the year 2000)
Species: Holy Mage Sibling
Role: Mage of Possibilities
Info: The youngest sibling of the Seven Holy Mages, and a curious but cautious one at most. Was created by an archangel in heaven just like all his siblings, specifically sometime in the year 2000, the start of the 21st Century. He resides in the Sea of Fragments, and guides Sven around different timelines as well as potentially alternate universes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Support Characters

[Rupert Price]
Birthday: April 11
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Species: Flame Alchemist
Role: Veteran Police Officer (Formerly), High-Ranked Government Captain (Currently)
Info: Seen as serious and stoic for the most part while doing his job as one of the high-ranked captains for the Government, while not on duty however Rupert can be a pretty chill and understanding person. Despises those deemed evil people initially, until several instances made him pity a good portion of them. Now knowing that they may be seen as evil but are not truly evil and deemed human just like everyone else, and is willing to help them redeem themselves.

[Johnny Panzer]
Birthday: October 10
Gender: Male
Age: 26
Species: Demon Weapon with Gun Transformation
Role: Veteran Police Officer (Mainly), Combat Division Government Official (Secondary)
Info: Highly supportive officer that is seen as the protective but overall caring older brother figure to the younger members, especially the trainees. Johnny can transform himself into any type of gun, sometimes partially when defending himself, or fully for an ally to use.

[Dave Panpa]
Birthday: August 27
Gender: Male
Age: 22
Species: Moroi Vampire
Role: Police Officer (Formerly), Museum Security Guard (Currently?)
Info: Timid and shy spoken mortal vampire, someone that everyone who knows him (especially Rupert) is always willing to protect. Dave is pretty much a pacifist that doesn't want to hurt anyone unless something is considered for him to fight back in self-defense.

[Toby Mack]
Birthday: May 1
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Species: Humanoid Spider
Role: Toppat Disguise Division
Info: Originally well-liked by a good amount of people when he was a Government Trainee during his teen years. But after a sense of envy made him almost bring someone (Sven) to his demise, he was shunned and fled. Toby nows works for the Toppat Clan as a member in their Disguise Division, very terrified to become envious and eventually shunned once again.

[Martin Svensson]
Birthday: July 16
Gender: Male
Age: 25
Species: Power-Type Hylian
Role: Government's Double Agent
Info: The older brother of Sylvia and Sven, a pretty cold person that can become irritated easily. He only trusts his little brother, his father, Saki Yumeno, and a lot of young Government Trainees. Hates female authorities as a whole since they made him think of his mother, a deceiving person that led to Sylvia's death (she's alive, but everyone thought she had died) and ultimately turned her back on everyone, especially the family.

[Hubert Galeforce]
Birthday: December 16
Gender: Male
Age: 53
Species: Holy Sorcerer
Role: Leading Government General
Info: The calm and overall understanding Government General that helps those deemed evil get a second chance in life, when given that chance at least. A studious person as well when it comes to learning about angels and demons. At one point Galeforce learned about the existence of The Seven Holy Mages and their powers, wanting to help them help mortals just like himself.