09 | ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪꜰᴇ ?

Start from the beginning

"Ah, okay,"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Some minutes passed and the two people arrived at a large garden. Before entering the yard, the three green men were ordered by Kenzaki to wait outside the garden.

Kenzaki lead the way for Hinata and soon they came face to face with an elder man who was calmly sipping his green matcha tea with a smile plastered on his face.

"You should be the rumored sun player my colleague wanted to scout. Amemiya Hinata wasn't it?"

"Yes, mister,"

"I've seen your skills and I would say that you're not bad for a striker,"

Hearing this backhand compliment made something in Hinata snap. Only this time she didn't lash out like in the match against Teikoku. She calmly remained her calm demeanor while giving the elder a stern look.

"Oh? I like those fiery eyes. She can train under Reina, Kenzaki," the man ordered.

"I understand,"

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

On their way, they walked through a hallway. Hinata noticed that the wands were all windows, so she easily looked through it. Hinata's eyes widened uon seeing diverse players training. Hinata gulped at the sight. Many people were training with robot-like machines. Some even wore oxygen masks while running on treadmills. It looked like as if they were training while their lifes were on stake.

Her attention was soon shifted to a soccer match that took place on the other side of the hallway. She could see that each player had multiple weights attached on their limbs. Even though that was the case, the players didn't look bothered by them in the slightest.

One player in particular stood out in her eyes. It was a boy. His fierce red haired was illuminated by the bright spotlights. The way he dribbled pass all players made him outstanding. On top of that, his shot looked so powerful even though he didn't even use a hissatsu technique.

"Amazing..." the girl muttered.

"That's Kiyama Hiroto. He's one of our best strikers and captain of Team Gaia," Kenzaki explained.

"Team Gaia? So you mean that you've got more teams?" Hinata questioned, slightly tilting her head.

"The more the merrier," the man smirked.

"So, which team do I belong to?"

"None at the moment. You're still too weak for us," a new incoming voice answered from behind.

The two turned around at the direction where the voice was coming from. Hinata's eyes widened upon seeing the blue haired beauty. Not only her looks, but her whole demeanor looked as elegant as a swan. A little blush engulfed Hinata's cheeks when her gaze met the beauty's.

"This girl here is Reina. She will take you under her wing from now on," the green haired man told her.

"What? I thought that you would train me, Mr. Greenman,"