Episode 1: Sky's the limit

[Scene starts on a sandy environment and you wake up]

Y/n: (coughs) Where am I? All I remember is...

[Flashback to Y/n fighting with many robots in Robuken or Morristown]

Bolts: Y/n, You should run while ya can! You can't fight them all! If ya can't beat anyone in an arm wrestle, how can you take down a whole army!?

Y/n: NO! I'll keep fighting whether you like it or not! (Still got beat up)

Mighton: Just leave 'em, Bolts. (He carried him inside the lab)

Y/N: I'm not giving up on my home! So either surrender or face the consequences!

Robot: Not until you give us what we need. (Points to a robotic pink hedgehog. Nope, not Amy)

Pink: H-huh?
(Pink: A sweet caring robot that can be a bit shy but likes to meet new people. She doesn't do well with loud noises so she uses her sound block. Also is a very good baker.)

Y/N: (protecting Pink) You'll never have her! Not on my watch! (About to attack the robot but it grabbed your hand and threw your off the land) Aaaaaah!

Pink: Y/N! (Cowering) Please don't hurt me!

Robot: We won't. We'll just take you back to where you came from. (Grabbed Pink)

Pink: No... NO! NOT HIM! Y/N! HELP!

[End of flashback]

Y/N: Oh no.. PINK! (Running toward Bygone island) Please! Has anyone seen a small robotic hedgehog! A light shade of pink! I don't know where she is!

That one beaver: Actually, it's "where of whom she is."

Y/N: I DIDNT ASK FOR A GRAMMAR LESSON! WHERE IS THE ROBOTIC HEDGEHOG!?

Beaver: Actually it's- (you grabbed him by the neck)

Y/N: I'm not going to ask again... (has a robot blaster arm) Where. Is. SHE!

???: Hey! What's going on?

Y/N: (pointed your blaster toward the crowd that suddenly spawned out of nowhere)

Sonic: Woah! Put the blaster down. I just want to talk.

Y/N: I don't. (Shoots sonic but you missed) Will you hold still!?

Sonic: (running around) Not until you calm down and tell me what you need!

Y/N: That's none of your concern!

Sonic: It is if you're trying to choke one of the citizens!

Y/N: Ugh, forget this. (Ran to the jungle area)

Sonic: Hey! Where are you going!? (Sighs and calls Tails on his communicator) Hey buddy. We kinda have a situation.

Tails: Can it wait? The sidekick special is on and I don't wanna miss it.

Sonic: I guess so. Just until they come back. (Ran over to Tails's house)

(Meanwhile with you)

Y/N: Can't believe I let those stupid robots get her. UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? (Sat near a tree in frustration)

(Suddenly, Sonic and Tails found you near that tree and try to make conversation with you)

Sonic: Hey there. So... about what happened back there-

Y/N: I don't wanna talk about it. Just go away. (You turned your back away)

Tails: Look, we didn't come here to cause any trouble. We just want to know why you decided to attack out of nowhere.