"Positive" Marco stated. "We just have to make sure this guy talks which is why we decided on Stefano for that part. If he can tell us anything more it'll make our lives easier finding the rest of them".

"Besides this card game I have something else we need to look into" Salvatore stated continuing with the business matters while taking a sip of his cappuccino. "It stays between us and we are only to use Luca for assistance ok?" They nodded curiously waiting for more information. "The woman I've been seeing Adriana, she was attacked 2 years ago" he reached into his pocket for a piece of paper and set it on the counter pushing it towards Marco. "I have written down the date, the hospital she was admitted to and the college name she used to attend. Someone she shared a business class with sexually assaulted her and I want to know who he is" Marco stared at his brother with concern, "does she know you're doing this?"

"Absolutely not. We are not to alert her in any way understand? Just get the information and bring me a name. I'll take care of it from there"

"Salvo I don't think-"

"Marco don't bother lecturing me about this. I've given you all a task now just do it. I want to deal with this fũcker myself. She didn't go to the police so there is no report besides the medical examination. Obviously the card game is priority. In the meantime though I expect answers on this subject and I expect complete discretion".

Finding a job in New York City was not an easy task. Even though Adriana was fully qualified in Business Administration & Management as well as Interior Design, she was unable to land a proper job. For a short time she was able to work at an Interior Design firm who then unfortunately had no choice but to close their doors.

Adriana now found herself without even her bar job. She decided after her visit to the station to walk around the city approaching business and dropping off her CV. As usual offices were not hiring so she expanded her searches to local cafés and bars to try her luck. She was most definitely over qualified to pour drinks and wait on tables but anything would do at this point. There was no way she was going to let Claudia pay all the apartment expenses.

Adriana had finally given up for the day frustrated at the constant rejection. She had given away all her CV's and finally stopped at a café for a snack and coffee.

The waitress behind the counter was frazzled and run off her feet unsure of what to do first. She looked like she was having an extremely bad day so Adriana made sure to be patient when she was not served for a good fifteen minutes.

"Hard day?" She asked as soon as it was her turn to wait for a coffee. "Oh like you wouldn't believe. We just had a walk out and my boss is busy with some personal matters and can't seem to find the time to come here and look after his business". She replied with extreme frustration while grinding some fresh beans for the coffee. "Oh really?" She nodded before tying her hair back, she was now sweating from her frantic behaviour. "I know this is pretty forward, but I'm actually looking for a job, even if it's just casual. I've also done a barista course and can make a pretty awesome coffee"

"Can you start right now?" Adriana was taken back at the request, especially because this girl was just a worker, she didn't exactly have the power to hire people. "I can't make guarantees but if you helped me out right now I'd give a really good to my boss when he finally shows up and I'm sure he'll hire you. None of us are actually trained to make these coffees properly and sometimes we get complaints about them. If you could impress people today it could work in your favour?" Adriana smiled, she really had nowhere else to be so why not work for free for a few hours and see if this opened a door to another opportunity. "Absolutely!" Immediately she made her way behind the counter and took over the industrial coffee machine while the girl got back to taking orders.