Ideas #1: Off the Island, Food to Sharks.

Book/Movie Title:

Off the Island, Food to Sharks

Description: Where there are three friends in 7th grade, at this age struggling at school. None of their native language is english so the language they speak can be customized.

About the three friends:-

Friend 1: Most mature in the mind than either of the other two. Sarcastic asf. Quite quiet. Not a natively english speaker though awesome at english, doesn't have a accent to her english words. The main character so their pov must be more than the others if there is someone's pov. Most modern or 'up to date' in the group. Not so good at their native language. Oldest (bday in March) by 7 months and 1 month. Mediocre at studies.

Friend 2: has a twin brother, she's older by a minute. The sweetest one of the group and most quiet in class. Tallest in the group. Pretty much traditional, not modern. Looks like she knows their native language like the back of her hand which she does. Best friends with Friend 1. Complains about the third friend behind her back with Friend 1 and so does Friend 1. Youngest (October) by 7 months and 6 months. A little better at studies than Friend 1.

Friend 3: acts like an attention seeker. Speaks LOUD. Shortest in the group. Second oldest (April) by 1 month. The friend the other two friends talk behind, mostly cuz of her loud voice and the way she wants to attract attention. Does have other friends unlike the other two who are full-on introverts. Worst at studies in the group.

Intro:-

starts off with the two of the friends, who are full-on besties, in P.E. period at the school ground standing on a cement-ed pitch present in the grounds as one of them (friend 2) says, "(friend one's name)! Don't step off the island otherwise the sharks will eat you!"

Teachers they hate:-

• geography, she is straightforward and basically strict
• maths, she only cares of the better students, strict

p.e., she should speak in their language cuz, no shit, she can't speak english and is quite annoying

Quotes (said in their language):-

Friend 1:

"I'm dead,"

"Can you (frend2's twin) do it?"

"*dying* 'He's my brother'- *dying once again*"

"There's maths class todayyy!"

"So much pain,"

"Mmm..so what did you bring today?"

"meowmeowmeow-" (in frend2's ears)

"She talks so loud, I'm going to go deaf one day."

Friend 2:

"You're (frend1) so cute!"

"He's MY brother."

"*dying with frend1*"

"I know, babeh(baby)!"

"..for lunch?"

"meowmeowmeow-" (in frend1's ear)

"Why do you (frend3) talk so loud?" (This never got replied to)

Friend3:

"I'll beat him!" (Complaining)

"(Classmate who's-blowing-a-balloon-a-little-too-much's name)! What are you doing!"

"(name of one of Her friend)! Listen!"

---×---