•1•

Hey guys!
Welcome to my new book :)
Have fun!  <3
__________________________________________

Dalia's POV:

"Dalia, don't be so rude!" my father hisses grumpily and the car pulls up right in front of my new school.
"Dad, I don't want that!" I rebel subtly. However, my father gets out of the car and literally pulls me with him. "If you're going to get the scholarship like this, you should use it to the full!" he scolds.  Before I can say anything, he continues.  "Have a nice first day of school," he says warningly and gets back in the car. "Hey!" I shout after him. He can't leave me here!
My gaze goes to the huge building. The Choi school.
This is pretty much the most expensive school in the world, actually only for rich people.

And how did I end up here?
As already mentioned, I was offered a scholarship. Actually I didn't want to take it... I mean hello?  In a school for the rich, everyone is arrogant and selfish.
I absolutely don't belong here.
My parents didn't really care that much, they just want me to get a good degree.  On the other side, you get the best degree at the Choi school.
So, sighing, I enter the giant school.
As expensive as she is, I'd have to kiss the floor. I pull the hood of the hoodie over my head. All wear uniforms. You don't want to know how expensive they are.
I look around easily.  But one thing has to be said... This school is awesome.  aesthetically.
Let's see how the teachers are like.
Suddenly, I bump into someone and I land on the ground. What a good start.
"Eeewww look Dasha!" yells a girl. I look up. "Look what trash bumped into me!" she screams.
Trash?
So and that's what I mean being 'arrogant'.

Hye-so 👆

Hye-so 👆

Dasha 👆

I take a closer look.
Those faces are full of make-up.
"Look! Hye-so she's not even Korean!" says the other. That's pretty racist.
"The school for the poor is across the street!" I sigh and stand up.
"Are you done?" I grumble. "I can't stand your high-pitched voice," I growl. "Do you even know who we are?!" she hisses.
"Do I look like I should know?" I ask acidly. "We're the most famous girls in school!" they snap.  "We've found a new victim right away," giggles the other bad guy. Before I can reply, they start screaming.
What the hell.
They run straight to the entrance...

_____________________________

What do you think? :D