She walked down the steps, meeting hanma and the others and staring at him, "what if i am his weakness? It's not like you can really do anything to me." She says nonchalantly, "wanna know why?"

Hanma raised an eyebrow at her, smirking, "entertain me." He says.

(Y/n) mirthlessly chuckles, gazing into his yellow eyes, "because a war will happen...and no one will be safe from mikey, not even you." She spoke with hard eyes, speaking the truth.

Hanma shivered from her words but he wasn't scared, in fact, he was thrilled. Kazutora stared at her with raised brows. Baji's lips twitched upwards, internally grinning at her words.

(Y/n) walked out from valhalla hideout, glancing at takemichi, "take care of chifuyu." She said, he nodded, watching her retreating figure as hanma and the others weren't done with him yet...and neither was he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was working at the book store, her mind preoccupied with upcoming fight with valhalla. She didn't like where things were going. It felt uneasy.

Monica nudged her, a worried look on her face, "you okay? You've been staring at that book for a while now." She put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

The (h/c)-ette glanced at the book she was holding, sighing as she put it down, "yeah...I'm just...i got a lot going on right now." She vaguely says.

Monica smiled at her, "why don't you leave early today?" She chuckled at the confused look (y/n) gave her, "it's obvious you're not in the right headspace to work so I'll take over your shift, kay?"

(Y/n) smiled at her co-worker, "thanks, monica. You're the best." She went to clock out and take her belongings, leaving the bookstore. Her feet dragged her down the streets that she hardly cared where she was going, she just needed to clear her head right now.

What was she going to do about baji? Can she stop him? There were so many things coming to light. She now understands why kazutora is out to get mikey (takemichi called and told her). Sigh. Why were boys so difficult to understand—-?

She paused when her eyes landed on a tall male with blue and white hair and a red uniform with a BD symbol, a girl with brown hair was clutching her cheek, a bruise on her face. Abuse? Bad relationship? "Fuck, yuzuha! Didn't i tell you to not mess up my deal!?" He yelled at her, veins bulging as he raised a fist to punch her.

The bystanders quickly rushed away, not wanting to get caught up in their business, it seemed they know something that she didn't, however...she doesn't like abuse on girls, no matter who it was.

The girl, yuzuha, clenched her eyes shut, prepared for the hit as always when it never came. She slowly opened her eyes, gasping at the sight in front her.

(Y/n) clutched onto the tall male's fist, glaring daggers at him, which he reciprocated, growling at her, "has society fallen so low that it's a norm to beat girls? Put another hand on her and I won't be merciful." She threatened.

The bulky male yanked his hand back, glaring at her, "who the fuck are you?! This is a shiba family business, so mind your tongue, woman!" He spat.

(Y/n) shrugged, the surname familiar to her but she wasn't sure where she'd heard it, "i don't care if it's a family business or not, raising a hand to a girl is a sin."

Taiju paused at what she said. Sin. He then glared at her, "dealing with a family issue is none of your concern, wench, and how i handle it is strictly my business. Do you have any idea who i am!?" He shouted, grinning crazily.

The girl, yuzuha, grasped (y/n)'s shirt from the back, "please don't!...just leave, I don't want to see you get hurt!" She pleaded, "taiju will kill you!"

(Y/n) glanced at yuzuha with a reassuring smile, turning back to the male with nonchalant eyes..so taiju is his name...."I don't care who you are, lay a hand on yuzuha and you're gonna answer to me." She gave him a dirty look.

"What!?" Taiju growled out, taking a threatening step forward and cracking his knuckles, his slit-yellow eyes glaring at her.

The (h/c)-ette noticed some tattoos on his exposed chest, an inscription of sorts minus the weird swirls, she scoffed, "you're a christian?" she glared at him "then you should know Jesus respects and revers all women." She spat, "make sure you think about that the next time you raise your hands at any female."

Taiju paused, narrowing his eyes at her. Who the hell is she?

(Y/n) glanced at yuzuha, patting her head, "don't be afraid of an agitator like him, you shouldn't let him bully you, brother or not." She frowned. The brown-haired girl remained silent, staring at her in admiration. "I gotta go, but i hope you stand up for yourself now." She says, walking away from the brother-sister duo.

Taiju stared at her retreating figure, scoffing as he glared at yuzuha to follow him back home, "fucking meddlesome woman." He mutters to himself, hoping he never sees her again...otherwise it'll be trouble.

A/n: enjoy....