Part 2 - The Wrong Key

It was indeed a beautiful nightmare that touches Isabelle's heart and soul. It's been 4 days of staying in Isla Monte yet as if the Island captures her innermost.

Isabelle just woke up from the sound of the waves echoing into her ears. She was so much inlove with the smell of the fresh air that touches every part of this Isla.

She's loving Isla Monte even more.

The Isla is a perfect place for vacation especially for someone like her whose brain is almost stucked into stress.

She's missing all the works for animals but she had no choice to take a longer vacation.

She just went back from US so she wants her vacation to be worth it. It's time for fun to be free from mental stress.

Nafifeel na niya ang sikat ng araw na dumadampi sa kanyang katawan. She loves sunset even more.

Niyakap nito ang unan na nasa tabi niya. Ayaw na niyang bumangon. Gusto niya ang amoy ng fabrics, it makes her feel home. She likes the way how the ambiance was taking her into indulgence.

Nakadapa ito sa pagkakahiga with her silk lingerie sleepwear which makes her body revealing.

Wala itong suot na bra at kitang kita ang kagandahan ng kutis nito na napakaflawless. Bumakat ang balingkinitang katawan nito sa suot niya.

Alagang alaga si Isabelle kaya naman sa kutis palang ay makikita mo nang mayaman ito. You can even see how breakable her skin was. It's like a shining glass.

Mag-isa lang naman siya kaya okay lang na ganoon ang suot niya.

She was about to sleep for another 20 minutes but she heard someone talking which echoes in living room. Maybe, those are employees taking their way on their duty.

She immediately get up on the bed. She grab a pony tail on the table beside the bed. Itinali nito ang buhok.

Agad itong lumabas ng bedroom at sa pag-aakalang sa labas ng cottage niya nanggagaling ang ingay kaya nawala na sa isip nito ang magsuot ng bra.

She was stunned seeing a man wearing denim shorts and Hawaiian shirt talking to a lady with his full authority. The lady seems like an attendant.

Both the lady and the man look at her direction.

She can't even move. She's not wearing a bra which makes her even more stunned.
And worst, the lingerie is too revealing for her in front of a man.

"Excuse me?"

The guy look straight into her direction. Bumaba ng tingin ito. She can feel how her body shakes with tension.

It's like the guy is memorizing her body.

"I'm sorry Miss but are you one of the master list of the guests?"

This sounds looks so familiar to her. The voice made her realized where that beautiful nightmare came from just 30 minutes earlier.

"Yea-yeah?  Ah-ahm I think so?"

All she had to say was those words of confusion. Does she have the right key or room appointed to her?

Those were all confusions to her.

Reese was totally shocked on the other hand but he must not get into it.
This lady just got into bed with her lingerie that was too much revealing, was intensely surprising.

He's a gentleman but no man would not be intimidated with this beautiful lady in front of him.

Gustong lumunok ni Reese ng mga sandaling iyon. He was like poured with cold water. He didn't even realized that someone was booked into this room.