2 | 4 INJURED BOYS IN MY HOUSE ISN'T WEIRD

Start from the beginning

'Definitely the most sane one here!'

From mullet and four-eyes I hear mumbles, saying that it's unfair that the boy that I know now as Takuya went first. I don't see what they're getting worked up about though, it literally doesn't matter.

"Then I'll go se-!"

"Yo, names Atsushi Sendō, thank you for taking care of our injuries."

'2nd best boy by far.'

I start to snicker a little hearing the battle cries coming from the place in the room where mullet and four-eyes are. Atsushi suddenly then comes closer to me, and puts his face near mine. Except he wasn't putting it next to my face but my ear.

"Don't mind them, they're idiots."

I chuckle.

"HEY! ARE YOU SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT US?!" The duo pouts as Atsushi shrugs, and they end up throwing what looks like gang signs at him and don't forget the little middle finger action in the middle of it, I'm also pretty sure mullet let out a little fart at the end.

   "Alright guys it's my t—"

   "Alrighty, my name is Kazushi Yamagishi, nice to meet'cha!" I can hear mullet dramatically groan. I smile at Yamagishi once he had finished his own intro.

   Once I smiled at him though, it looked like he fell for me, like fell for me HARD. I had to snap him back to reality when he didn't say anything for nearly 3 minutes.

   I ask, "You okay?"

   "Y—yup! Yeppers, I'm doing absolutely great." He ends the closing sentence with a toothy grin. He then slowly walks away from me, walking like a kid who pissed their pants, back to where he sat before.

Following after, mullet runs up to me. "What's up beautiful my name is Makoto Suzuki, did I mention that you're beautiful yet?" He then puts his arm out like Takuya did before.

   "Absolutely not."

   Makoto was flabbergasted. "Huh?! Why nottt?"

   "Because I have no idea where that hand has been, now fuck off."

   He sulks in defeat, "WHHHATTTTT??" He then sniffs his hands to smell if there was any residue of something. When he noticed it actually smelled normal for once, he looked at me suspiciously.

   'Probably the best choice to make.'  The rest of them thought simultaneously. Their thoughts, however, halted, when Makoto went onto his knees and pleaded, "Pleaseeee.. pleaseee shake my hand!!"

   Atsushi had enough of his crazed fit though. He went over to Makoto, grabbed him by his haircut, and dragged him, presumably, to where he sat before.

   "Noooo!! Save me please!" He yelled as he flailed his arms around Atsushi's hand, wanting the pain to stop.

   "I'm going to dieee.. oh." He didn't realize that Atsushi only plopped him on the couch. I sweat as I realize that if the neighbors hear this, 'Shit! Someone's definitely going to call the police on me.'

   "Heh.. my bad.. sorry" I scoff.

   "Anyways.. now second thing." I bring out the now bended rose from the back of my pocket. As soon as I bring it out, they looked like their spirit had just left their body.

   "Explain what this was doing outside my classroom door." I open the now crumpled note in front of their faces.

   They all gulp, and I just stand there, waiting for a valid answer. "We just wanted to get your attention so we could talk to you!" Atsushi blurts out and it was an actual good lie too. In result, the rest of them all nod their head in an animal manner.

"Hmm.. okay, want to explain, what 'W Rizz' means?" Their faces all grow red, Takuya stands up, "It means that you're good at planning something, because y'know our plan worked when you picked up the flower." Takuya fibs.

Unknown to me, they praise Takuya in their heads. 'Our lord.. our new lord Takuya!' Like last time, the rest of them all nod their heads. However, I accepted it, not knowing that they were all lies.

  I laugh, "Oh! That's good then, I thought you guys all liked me or something." They all stared at each other and then looked back to me. The 4 of them shake their heads, and I hear mumbles.

  They were inaudible mumbles though, so I didn't want to dig too deep into it. "Well one more question now!" I'm confused as I see them sweat.

   "Are you guys hungry?"

  Phew. They were definitely relieved. "YES!" They all yell at once.

  "Shhh! Did you guys forget I have neighbors or something?"

  "No ma'am!" They all yell again.

  I shush them, "Stop yelling!"

  "Yes ma'am..." They whisper. All of them saluting to me. I smile at them, 'Such idiots..' I go to the kitchen to get some ingredients, but all I have is ramen.

'And this is why I wanted to go to the convenience store..' I groan as I begin to pick the packages of ramen up from the cupboard.

   I'm still tired as I pick up the pot that I need to put the ramen in. However.. I stop as I suddenly hear the door open.

  'Why are they back home early?!'

   "(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) Get your ass here right now!"

   'Ohhh.. shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.' I run to the living room to see grocery bags on the floor, a fuming father and mother, and 4 frightened boys looking like they're fighting for their life. By the look of their eyes, they're basically pleading a quiet 'help me!'

   I gulp, 'Why.. why just why did I think this was a good idea?!'

 I have a band concert later for school and I couldn't be more internally crying right now