"Miki both you and I know that you're going to get involved in it either way." She stares back at me, and tells me to zip it. As like one of those popular girls in high school dramas, she turns back to where she was and flips her hair, sashaying away.

   When I turn back to do my classwork, I then feel something scratchy in my hand, something different from a rose stem. Opening my hand, I then suddenly realize that there was a folded note on it this whole time.

   I scold myself in my thoughts, 'How the hell did I not notice this before.. I really need to get my eyes checked.' Even though the note seemed a little weird, I decided to unfold the slip of paper anyways.

When I opened the slip of paper, the messaged confused me.

'Uhh.. what?'

  ' "If you're (Y/N) and you're reading this right now, I guess you can say I just got W rizz.. from: Mizo mid." '

   'What the hell does W rizz mean, and what the hell is a Mizo Mid?'

   For an explanation, I go to the back of the class and ask the people that are still left in the classroom. I then stick the note in their view, "Do you guys know what a Mizo mid is?"

   They immediately laugh at me.

   "A Mizo mid isn't a thing, it's actually Mizo Middle 5!" The girl pauses in attempt to contain her laughter. "Mizo mid is a 5 person "gang", they're full of a bunch of nobodies."

  'Yep.. definitely them.'  I picture their faces from before in my mind, however there was 4 not 5. "Well there was only 4 of them from before, where is the last one at?"

   "Oh.. Takemichi? He already has a girlfriend, I doubt he would be joining on their shenanigans. Hinata would definitely kick his ass if he was found out doing those things."

  "That makes sens— wait are you referring to TACHIBANA Hinata?" I ask rather loudly. The girl in front of me plugs her ears and nods. I notice how disturbed she was and I apologize.

  'Well then I'm guess I'm going to hunt for some gang members! Not really a good idea.. but I'm okay with it.'

  I sigh and grab my bag from my seat, leaving the classroom. After some minutes of walking I feel my stomach rumbling, needing some food. Which made me result in the decision to go out the school.

  I grab my phone to find myself a GPS to the local convenience store. I celebrated a little when I found out that it wasn't that far.

  'Well.. now, 2nd journey of the day, let's go to the store and get some yummy meat buns!'  I then skip towards the convenience store. Going through dozens of corners to find my way there.

  "Now don't mess with us again, you pussies!"

  I groan, 'What the hells going on now!?' I turned to the direction of the park next to me. Not surprising, a second later, I immediately regret my decision.

  Mostly because I find 4 bloodied, beat up, bruised bodies on the ground. "Holy shit!" I immediately cover my mouth, feeling lucky that no serious gang member was around at this time.

  I ran over to the bodies, and upon inspecting them, they were indeed the Mizo Middle 5, well Mizo Middle 4. Takemichi was not around to be seen anywhere.

  'He's probably with Hinata or something..'

  "Ahh.. crap.. uhhg.." I turn to the side of the groaning. It was the person with the brown hair, whatever his name might be.

  I'm worried, "Can you guys stand up?" I ask to them, hoping for an answer. Unfortunately, no answer came. I mean it's partially my fault because what was I expecting, for them to magically stand up?

'God I'm dumb.'

'But everybody makes mistakes!'

  "I'll be right back!" I assure them, and run over to not the convenience, but the pharmacy to pick up some bandages. My legs start to grow tired as I continue to make my way there, but I decided to just push through it anyways.

  Realizing that now I'm there, I push off some of the sweat coming from my head and start to control my breathing. I speed-walk inside and look for whatever I needed. I grab whatever bandages, medicine, and etc that would be able to fit within my grasp.

  I have to wait patiently as the cashier goes as slow as a turtle while scanning the products. I became irritated over every second that passes as I don't have the time to wait this long.

  When everything was done scanning, I threw my money at him, took my shit, and ran away as fast as I could out of the pharmacy. Well.. definitely not coming to that pharmacy again.

  Not surprising, but the bodies were still there, however, now their positions changed and they're sitting down. When I arrived they all looked at me. It was like their eyes are glowing, like I'm their savior.

  'Well now that I think about it.. I kinda am their savior now.'

  I got out the bandages from the bag and went over to them. First, I tended to the one with the blonde hair. He had several cuts on him and had rashes on his knees. I carefully placed the bandages everywhere.

   Next, the black-haired one, his injuries were still bleeding. He looked at me weird and he was blushing. However, I didn't seem to mind this because it made sense, so in response, I smile at him. Finally when I'm done with him, I set him aside. Then following after was the boy with red hair, and then lastly, the boy with brown hair.

   When we were finished with treating injuries, they all started to cry, and what I mean by crying, is balling. Then, they all started to pray towards me.

   "Stop.. stop.. you guys don't need to do that." I said calmly and pat on their backs.

   "Can any of you guys walk now?" The red-haired and the blonde-haired nod. I then stand up strong, and pretended that I was a god.

   "Good! Because now we're all going to my place.. and hope that my parents don't mind that I have 4 injured guys that I don't know over! Heh.." I can hear some of them laugh at my little joke.

   "Alright men! Let's move forward come on, chop chop!"

   They begin to all yell in unison, "Whatever you say ma'am! ♡" Completely disregarding the fact that they still have injuries all over their bodies.

  What a day this has been.

Uhm?? Okay, first chapter hell yeah