1.

Jahseh.

Voices. I hear them everywhere. All day. Everyday.

Nonstop.

Being a gang leader can be stressful. But get used to it, they like family.

"Yo x, you ready vro?" I heard a voice.

It was Isaiah.

"Yeah vro on my way down."

I get out of bed and get my shit ready.I put my mask on top of my head and get my duffel bag.

I then get my keys and gun and go downstairs.

"Aye aye ayeee" i said getting everyones attention.

"Aye ayeeee" they repeated.

I smile.

"Y'all know what to do, while we do our heist. Y'all team up with yall people and I'm alone igh? Lets heist!'

I said pulling my mask over my face.

We head out the warehouse, to our vehicles and headed to the bank. Isaiah and ski do their distraction while I go in and take the money.

I then set a bomb in there. I know, dumb as fuck. But i could care less of what you think.

"Lets head out" i said in my mic as i set the bomb up for 15 secs

I know what your thinking. This is like some white people movie shit. Fuck no. This real life.

Yeah i had money from music. But nobody knew what i did out of music. Guess thats surprising huh.

We head out to our vehicles and drove off towards the way to our warehouse. And on that second. It blows.

I laugh while driving.

<>

We Arrived at the warehouse and walked up to the table while everyone walked up as well.

I looked at everyone.

I poured the money on the table while they all cheered. Mission accomplished. Again.

"Aye , leave some of that money for me. If i see it all gone, I'm killing every single last one of you fuckers". I said heading upstairs.

I took my shit off and got some new clothes. I go in the bathroom and took my shower.

I get done and grab my keys.

"Yo I'm out, I'll be back" i said.

They all said bye as i headed out.

I did get this idea from daynabrittney
💕