Smells like trouble to me

Nobody's POV

"Kian get your ass out of the bathroom you have good hair but not as good as me calum said. Hold your horses buddy when you have hair like this it takes a least three hours. wow who ever thought you would end up living here calum said. well we always said we would be brothers for life so i can believe it. Well hurry up we have to get to school. okay lemme get my bag . Kian was wearing black chuck taylors, t-shirt that says: watch my you tube videos, a beanie, and Adidas sweat pants.

meanwhile calum was wearing, ripped skinny blue jeans, with a snap-back, black vans, and a plain white t shirt with headphones around his neck. So ready to go. Yeah. they got in connors car connor has a 2015 ford Mustang. his parents are pretty rich but they got a divorce.

while they were in the car it was funny because they were sing they song milkshake by:Kelis and calum was screaming a dirty part of the song out the window:"LALA LAL LA WANT IT ALL LALALA THE BOYS ARE WAITING MY MILKSHAKE-" calum get down Kian yelled you are such a fucking embarrassment. What calum said. Like you and alex never did this before.

Alex was Kian first girlfriend he loved and cared for her but one day that stopped when she told him she was a lesbian. but they are still friends but they dont talk that much. "Can we not talk about her please its time for class i need to get to my locker Kian says looking depressed. Wow calum said.

it was time for algebra calum and Kian got thier books out of thier lockers and calum turned around and said :there she is calum said. it was Mackinze Thomas calum liked her since the fifth grade she liked him too but then there was the dance. calum was going to ask Mackenzie  to the dance but Tyler Okley beat him to it now Tyler and Calum have been enimmes since then. wow calum said i wish i was her boyfriend instead of Tyler.

Dont worry dude its okay just forget about it Kian said while rubbing Calum's back. all of a sudden a teacher came towards them. hi principal merino they both said in harmony " Why aren't you boys in class?. Oh umm Kian said i uhnhh well since you boys like to play games so much here. He handed them bus tickets what are these for connor asked. Nothing its for your punishment. boys your going to....... Camp Getaway

Any thoughts on the story the cast or calum being jealous of Tyler toon in tomorrow to see what happens byeeee!!