They spend the rest of the time researching what to do when reporting domestic abuse, and the likelihood of being able to adopt JingYi.

It doesn't look good.

If the parents don't want to give up their child, there may be nothing Lan Zhan and Wei Ying can do…

"We'll need a lawyer who specialises in family disputes." XiChen says. "I'll look into it tomorrow…so we can contact someone on Monday."

It's really late when Wen Chao sends Wang Lingjiao back to the bar to buy 'something interesting' and Lan Zhan hears her asking for a Rainbow Paradise Sangria.

"Madam…I think you've reached your limit." Wei Ying tells her, wiping his bar counter with a rag.

"Are you refusing to serve me?" She asks him, incredulously.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing." He pushes the bowl of peanuts towards her. "This might be a better option for you, right now."

She screeches with outrage, flinging notes of cash at him, but Wei Ying ignores the money and continues to clean up.

"WHERE'S YOUR MANAGER?" She shouts, catching the attention of every person in the bar.

The crowd has thinned to about a hundred people now.

Lan Zhan sees Wei Ying’s cheeks heat up, but he continues to ignore her.

She grabs the bowl of peanuts and flings it hard at Wei Ying, who only avoids being hurt by stepping back and protecting his face with his arms.

Lan Zhan is already standing up, ready to defend his Wei Ying…but a hand on his arm stops him from moving.

"Wait. Watch." XiChen advises him, nodding towards where the manager, Su She has materialised out of nowhere.

"Serve the lady." Su She tells him.

Lan Zhan is just as shocked as Wei Ying looks. He was expecting the manager to support Wei Ying, because he's right.

"I don't see one." Wei Ying replies in a cold voice, staring back in a challenge at Su She.

The screeching, outraged Wang Lingjiao continues to disrupt the peace, but now it's background noise, because Su She slams his fist down on the bar counter top.

"Serve her, or you're fired."

Wang Lingjiao begins to jeer at Wei Ying, her useless mouth spouting so much nonsense, because now she has the support of management.

XiChen goes to the bar, and approaches Su She.

"She's clearly inebriated. Doesn't your bar have some kind of cut off policy?" He asks.

Wang Lingjiao is supremely offended, and goes to slap XiChen for suggesting such a thing, but XiChen has been keeping an eye on her, and ducks just in time. Her forceful slap echoes in the sudden silence as it finds the face of Su She, who screams out in pain.

Wen Chao staggers up and joins his girlfriend.

"What's taking so long? Don't they know how to make it? What did you ask for?" He slurs, holding onto her for stability.

Unfortunately for them, she slips on her high heels, crashing down onto a table and then there is only chaos.

A fight breaks out and Wei Ying jumps over the high bar to stop people from hitting each other, fists are thrown and there's screaming and shouting, not only by the females inhabiting the space; the men seem to be just as chaotic and disruptive, fighting because they've drunk too much.