"Ivy I'll call you later I feel like I haven't seen you at all since that road trip" Olivia huffed as Ivy turned around and laughed.

"Liv I literally saw you two days ago but yeah okay call me later love ya" she called as she went to make herself some coffee.

Ivy had been sitting at her desk for the past twenty minutes and Emily was still in her dads office. Spencer, Derek and JJ were gathered around there desks as well talking about the new girl. Emily left Hotchs office with her box of belongings and made her way down the stairs by the look on her face she wasn't very happy.

"Emily how did everything go" Ivy asked as Emily made her way over to her.

"Not very well he said there's been some sort of mistake that he never authorized it" she answered as she set her box down on the desk.

"If you have the paperwork then that makes so sense but I'm sure it'll all work out in the end, they'd be stupid not to hire you" Ivy tried to make the girl feel better but it didn't look like it was working.

"I'm going to go and drop Olivia off at work but thank you Ivy for being really welcoming... I'm sure I'll see you soon anyway" Emily said as she picked up her box and began to walk away.

Ivy felt sorry for the girl she seemed so excited on the way in here and now it was the opposite. Ivy has known Emily since she started hanging out with Olivia. Emily has always been welcoming towards her, she used to pick her up from school when Hayley couldn't and she used to bring her back to there house and make her dinner when Hayley and Aaron were both working so she didn't have to make something for herself at home, she's always been there for as long as Ivy could remember and her dad knew that as well so when he had to turn her away today he felt horrible about it but nobody informed him about her move to the BAU and that should have been ran by him first.

Ivy's internship required her to work any time the team needed her on a case as an extra pair of hands. Ivy hadn't been feeling well she thought she was beginning to catch a cold so when the team were called out for a terrorist case she told her dad she was perfectly fine and ready to go, he refused as much as she put up a fight he wasn't going to let her get everyone else on the team sick so he decided to bring Emily in for a trail run to see how she does under pressure.

Ivy hated staying at home doing nothing, she fell asleep for most of the day and when she woke up there was still no sign of her dad being back from work yet, she went downstairs to get some dinner that Hayley put in the microwave for her.

"Thank you for the dinner Hayley I'm just going to go back up to bed I'm still not feeling very well" Ivy said as she opened Hayley's bedroom door and popped her head in.

"No problem at all Ivy if you need anything during the night or anything just call me" Hayley spoke as she looked up at the girl with a smile on her face.

"Goodnight" Ivy made her way back to her room when her phone began to ring, she didn't recognize the number but her initial thought was that it could be her dad calling from the phone at the station.

"Hello who is this" she spoke into the phone as she brought it up to her ear.

"I haven't heard that voice in a while... oh how I've missed it" the man spoke into the other end of the cell phone.

Immediately Ivy knew who that voice belonged to and it brought her right back to that night in her dorm room.

"Why are you still ringing me Austin... we broke up a while ago I even had to change my number why do you have to keep on bothering me, get over it we're done there's no changing what happened okay just leave me alone" she spoke quietly so that Hayley couldn't hear her.

"Don't you think I would get over it if I could... Ivy you hurt my feelings and that wasn't very nice of you. I loved you baby I still do and we belong together even though you fucked another guy behind my back I forgive you it's forgotten we can get over that now" he muttered.

"Austin listen to me when I say I've never hated someone more then I hate you in my entire life. I don't love you I don't think I ever really did and for the last time that guy at the party was my friend I was talking to him and you went all psycho about it. It's not my problem that you're a control freak" she hissed as she hung up the phone.

Hours went by her dad came home from work and told her everything that happened and from the way he spoke about Emily it looked as though she was now officially part of the team. Ivy was beginning to feel a little better, she spent the rest of her night watching movies in her room as she tried to forget all about the call with Austin. It was getting pretty late and she decided to call it a night and try to get some sleep and just as she got comfortable her phone beeped with a message on it, she knew before she read it who it would be from, she opened the message and switched her phone off completely and fell asleep the last thing that was on her mind that night was the message he had sent.

"Ivy don't forget I know every little thing about you and I intend to use that to my advantage, I will see you again and you're going to regret ever meeting me... so will little Jack, Aaron, Hayley, Olivia, Caitlin and maybe even the rest of you're team at the BAU, just because you're dads apart of the FBI doesn't mean I won't kill you and get away with it"
Sent by Austin Frey at 02:10am.

~~~

*Authors note*

I don't know if I really like this chapter but I hope it wasn't boring! Next chapter will be a big one let's all get out our tissues.