love at first sight or sum shit idfk

Your pov:

I didn't know how it happened. But ever since I layed eyes on him, on his pink eyes, on his make up, on his hips, on his golden wings, on his biceps, I just fall in love right then and there. I thought no, that's crazy. How could I just fall in love? Sure hes...pretty..and..hot- NO! no. What would macaque, my friend, think of this? Macaque would complain how much he hated that eagle. How much of a jerk he was when they first met each other. I bonked my head, even shaking it left to right. I didn't believe it, I decided to try and forget about it, I wanted to hangout with macaque today anyway.

"hey kiddo, what took you so long?" macaque asked while eating a banana. "oh, nothing, was just thinking." please don't ask please don't ask please don't ask- "thinking of what?" motherfuc- "its, uh, nothing." "really now? I can tell you have something on your mind, care to share?" I want to explode him omfg "no, I DON'T care to share, you'll get mad at me if I do." "do tell then, what can possibly make me mad?" He laughed as he said that. UGGGH I JUST WANNA PUNCH HIS STUPID FACE,, me and macaque had always teased each other and it became normal. We both would poke fun at each other at any given moment and go back to being normal, it has always been like this since I've met him.

"You really want me to tell you? And what if you do get mad? That'll be your fault." "Yeah yeah, I know I know, now tell me what you've been thinking about" i was hesitant but slowly opened my month just to get cut off by him. "wait a minute...thinking of something as in thinking of someone? And thinking of someone as in your IN LOVE??" I don't know how he always manages to figure something out, he ain't that smart. I signed, "yeah, you got me, im..well I wouldn't say in love since it was, y'know, sudden? But I guess." macaque kept on nudging me "ooooo someone's in loveee~" I smiled. Not because of his teasing, but because of how funny his reaction would be if I said it was the eagle dude from earlier.

~

I said goodbye to macaque, we both played like, the same ass monkey cop game everyday, but whatever makes him happy. He told me that he'll go to wukong's house as usual. I question if he and monkey king lived together now, but I don't really care and just minded my own business. As I was walking down a path, I saw him again. My heart skipped a beat, and then started pumping a bit faster. I was somehow able to hear my heartbeat. Was that normal for people who "fell in love"?? I couldn't get my eyes off him, he was just, so mesmerising.

It wasn't long till Peng started looking back at me when he noticed I was staring. Have I told you that my heart dropped right then and there?? I can feel it JUST drop to my stomach. I quickly (tired) to look away and just continue going to where I was going, but it was too late. He moved in front of me. "Hey, I saw you staring, got a problem?" shoot. PLEASE not the misunderstanding. I DO not want to get into a fight. "Oh uh- sorry about that,, uh I'll just, be on my way now" I tried to move pass me but he grabbed my hand. This mf. Macaque even told me he isn't the one to "quit" so easily.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ughhh, wtf am I suppose to do now? Tell him that I looked at him because he was fuckin pretty?? I pulled my hands but he tightened his grip. fuck it. "I WAS STARING AT YOU BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING PRETTY OKAY?!?!" as soon as I said that, I pulled my hands and RAN for my life. I didn't look back and I didn't even wanted see what his reaction was. All I wanted was to go back home.

Third person pov:

Now, if they had looked back, they would've seen peng with a bit of a shocked expression and a bit of a blush. Of course he was confused because some stranger just called him pretty. He preferred to be called handsome but he didn't give a fuck right now. He went on with his day but was still remembering what that person said. "what a weirdo." he mumbled and somehow bumped into someone. "HEY watch where your fucking go-" "going I know I know" the person in front of him chuckled a bit. He recognized that voice anyway. Macaque. "what are you doing here?" Peng asked, with a unsurprised look on his face. "Oh nothingg, just that, I heard you talking with my friend a few minutes ago."

Macaque had that mad cat mouth which peng secretly founded cute. "What about it? I didn't hurt them or anything." "I'm not upset that they're talking to YOU. I'm upset that they like someone like YOU!" Macaque quickly covered his mouth, he just told who his friend liked. He's gonna get his ass beat. "UH- ignore what I just said. AND DON'T TELL THEM I TOLD YOU THAT!" Macaque quickly slipped into his shadow and vanished.

Peng is now very confused. First the person he has never seen before called him pretty and now macaque said they liked him?? Peng just shook it off, not wanting to give a fuck about it. And besides, this isn't the first time he has been called pretty...or handsome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: oml, the end, and no there will not be a continuation, but feel free to make up whatever comes next. AND HONESTLYY I want to see more golden winged eagle fanfics, I'M LITERALLY STARVIN OVER HERE 💥💥💥

I fr said if no one writing anything about this damn bird then I will 🙄 and I did. 💪💪

O yea, u could also request or smth, I don't promise to make it tho since I'm like, very lazy.
anyways this took me 2 dayz to make. Bye for now. 😇