| Lemon Honey Candy |

Shirabu Kenjirou's POV

I was a little late to the volleyball practice because of the accident, but luckily the coach didn't get angry. After the main practice, I stayed behind to do some serving practice. Cannot stop thinking about the incident happened just now. ' It was actually my fault because I was running on the stairs, but I didn't really apologize. ' I thought to myself. ' I think I should apologize tomorrow. ' After several serves, I started to pick up the balls and tidy the court. Then I met the team in the cafeteria to eat dinner. They were as noisy as usual, especially Tendou-San and Goshiki. So I left right after I finished my meal and went back to the dorm to study.

The next day during recess, I walked from the second floor to the first. Passed through several classrooms and saw the small resting area with some vending machines. I purchased a bar of lemon honey candy, then I walked towards class 1-4. ' 1-1... 1-2... 1-3... Ah, 1-4, there it is. ' I stopped at class 1-4 and peeked through the window, trying to search for Shirosaki-San. Then I saw Goshiki coming back from the washroom. " Good morning Shirabu-Senpai ! " Greeted the energetic Goshiki. " Did you come to find me ? " I glared at him. " Don't overestimate yourself. " He frowned. " Then who are you searching for ? " " Shirosaki-San. " His eyes popped out. " Eh ? Shirosaki ? " I glared at him again. " Yes. Any problem ? " " No, I'll call her. "

He slid the door open and called Shirosaki-San. " Hey ~ Shirosaki ~ Someone wants to see you ~ " She looked up from her desk and towards our direction, She looked shocked. ' Kinda cute. ' I thought. ' Wait why did I think of that ? ' She stood up and walked towards us. " Shirabu-San ? Why do you want to see me ? " She asked. " Nothing, I just want to apologize again about the thing happened yesterday. " I took out the bar of candy from my pocket and handed it to her. " Maybe my tone was a bit unfriendly. So... " I looked at her and said. " Oh, don't mind about it. It's fine. " She smiled and took the candy from me. " Thanks for the snack ~ "

Then I realized someone was eavesdropping our conversation the whole time. It was Goshiki. ' Not surprised at all. ' I glared at him again. " Shirabu-Senpai is she... " " No, shut up. " I whispered. " But I wanna know what happened ! " He whined. " You don't need to. " I argued back. " Are you two good friends ? " Shirosaki-San asked. " No, he's just a dumb member of the school's volleyball club. " I answered. " I am the future ace ! " Shouted Goshiki. " Stop being loud. " I say sternly, then the bell rang. " I have to go now Shirosaki-San. See you. " " See you ~ " I walked away after she replied. " But you didn't say goodbye to me Shirabu-Senpai ! " I didn't look back at him, he is way too annoying. ' Why did I thought she was cute ? ' The day passed by just like normal, tiring volleyball practices, boring studies, and annoying Goshiki.

- Chapter 2 End