"It's just... I wish we could speak." (Part 1)

I was on my way to school with my sister, Komi, or Shouko

_______________________________________________

Everyone was... staring at us..! Do they think we're ugly? DO THEY THINK I'M UGLY!?- nudge "Hm?" She pointed at the school that we arrived at without my knowledge, I guess I was mindlessly walking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is Itan Private School; A well-known prep school.

Why am I here? I should be in the same grade as my twin brother, Shousuke but, I got moved two grades up since I was proficient in most of my subjects. Speaking of my brother, we're almost exactly the same except for sex, hair, and things of that matter.

I got to my locker, which was right next to my sisters until...

"Our shoe lockers are close to each other, so we're in the same class. Good morn-" He stopped to stare at her, in what seemed like awe " -ing..." And he kept staring, even as he was getting up. 

turn... SNAP!

She turned to look at him... It may have turned out... Intimidating...

She then scurried off,  kind of nervous, since she has social anxiety. I was following, of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was seated next to the guy who was staring at me and Shouko but, I was seated in a different row... People were staring but they were saying things like 'They smell good' and 'So beautiful' but, the guy next to us... It seems like he's getting death stares..? I wonder why...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thud  "Introduce yourselves." First up was a very shy girl... Maybe too shy. "I-I'm Agari! N-nice to m-m-meet you..." She started stuttering before a girl with brown hair started chuckling "Agari, take it easy!"

-

"Next." Shouko stood up, she was silent, obviously... Wait someone brought in a studio mic!? But anyways, she sped over to the chalkboard and wrote her name... Even the teacher was acting weird!

-

"Next." The guy next to us stood up, "I'm Hitohito Tadano; Let's have a great year." Then he went on and on about his specialty and stuff, it was really boring and awkward

-

"Next." I was next, I don't really like speaking but, I can if I need to so... sigh "My name is Y/N Komi." and like how they did with Shouko they started cheering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First is gym clothes. Don't forget to write your name on them." It was all going pretty nice until...  A COMPASS FLEW BY???

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi there, loves! I'm so so sorry this chapter got cut short, I just got lazy...

Word count: 443.