"Uhhnnnn...." he grunts, and this time his hand in your hair is attempting to guide you. But you're having none of it, pressing soft kisses all along his shaft, occasionally adding a little lick to make sure he stays awake and knows who is in charge. "Baby....please," he begs.

Smiling, you glance at him once more, "Please what?"

"Oh. My. God," he pants out, "Please put your mouth back on me!"

So you do, but this time you don't use any suction. You simply surround his swollen member with your cheeks and stay completely still. Harry's fidgeting now, "FUCK!" His frustrated cry makes you feel a little sorry for him, so you once more deep throat him, nearly gagging this time as he bucks up into your mouth, forcing himself deeper as your lips tighten and you once again apply vacuum pressure as you feel the muscles of his thighs bunch.

Now his hands are both locked in your hair, pulling you up, forcibly removing your mouth from his delicious cock. Your eyes are dewy and desperate as you attempt to take him back into the moistness, but he won't let you.

He's panting, holding your head with his hands on either side. "Baby...." he breathes out, "turn around."

Puzzled, you drag your eyes to him with a question prominent in the tilt of your eyebrow. "Wanna taste you too," he moans.

At those words, you do not hesitate, twisting around and straddling his chest. Harry has released your head and now grabs your hips, pulling you backwards onto his mouth. The first tentative dip of his tongue into your center makes you cry out.

"Mmmmmm.....so wet for me, love. So delicious."

You allow yourself a minute or two of riding his face as his tongue delves further and further into your juices, but then you once again lower yourself to the job at hand. Which is decidedly not just a hand job. From this angle, you're curious as to how deep you can take him into your mouth. Starting off slowly, you guide your mouth all the way down to his base, and you are astounded at the sensation as his tip hits the back of your throat at a different angle than ever before. You begin smoothly sliding your mouth rapidly up and down his cock, applying that suction as before, but at the same time, you're panting because his tongue feels amazing on your clit as he flicks his tongue from side to side.

You can't use your hands the same way in this position because you're bracing yourself with one hand, and when Harry reaches around to tweak your nipples you release him from your mouth just long enough to moan, "Oh, fuck, Harry!! That feels so....mmmmmmm."

The saliva from your mouth is mixing with his precum, and both are running down his base, and you relish the salty flavor. Shifting your weight to rest completely on your left arm, you add your right hand to the motion your mouth is creating, as you continue to slide both your mouth and your hand up and down his heated rod. Your juices are being sipped from your core, and you are astounded to feel your orgasm coming on so quickly. Harry knows it too, and he renews his efforts, lapping faster and faster with his tongue.

Not to be outdone, you redouble your efforts, once more deep throating Harry, burying your nose in his balls this time. Pausing in his own pursuit of your orgasm, Harry gasps out, "You're taking me so deep, love! Can't stand it!"

Pulling your mouth completely off of him as your hand follows the motion, you cry out, "Then cum for me, Harry."

You feel him shaking his head, which has the added bonus of moving his tongue from side to side more aggressively on your clit, "You first," he pants.

With that, the race is on. You are trying to hold your body still over his in an effort to hold off your climax, but the muscles are already starting to clench. With renewed energy and effort, you slide your hand up and down his silky length as your tongue tickles the head, dipping into the slit as you continue to whirl your tongue. It is obvious that Harry is losing the race as his hips start bucking into you, and his breathing becomes even more labored. Triumph is within your grasp until Harry starts using his finger to rapidly pump in and out of you while his tongue continues its assault on your nerve bundle.

The moan that escapes your lips would make you blush any other time, but right now, it's taking all you have to stave off your orgasm as Harry continues to play with your pussy. "So close, babe," he whispers, "I can feel it."

"You first," you force out through your lips as your head has reared back so that you are staring at the ceiling. You're so close. So close. Without your permission, your body is bouncing back and forth, driving Harry's tongue in and out of your wet box, and you know you're going over the edge. As the force of your undoing rises like a tidal wave, you cry out again and again, the pitch of your voice rising as Harry continues to taste your release. His tongue continues its actions until you can once again see colors and light. As soon as the spasms stop, you return to your task with vigor, pumping your warm mouth again and again over his bold cock.

"That's it, love! I'm gonna...."

"Mhm," is the sound you make as you continue your work without removing your mouth.

"But, baby....I'm.....gonna....cuuuuummmmmm," the word is ripped from his mouth as he squirts string after string into your mouth. You continue bobbing up and down on him as he continues to squirt into your mouth, and you swallow each time a new string hits the back of your throat, which has the side effect of pulling him deeper into your mouth each time. The feeling of your tongue sliding along his length milks every drop from him, and you eventually feel him softening in your mouth.

Dismounting and wiping your mouth, you turn around and splay yourself across his chest, planting your lips on his. Harry's tongue dances with yours as you taste each other's juices, and you feel completely languid and deliriously happy at this moment in time. Pulling away, you whisper kisses all along his sculpted jaw.

"Happy birthday, my love," you whisper.

"Best present ever," Harry murmurs, as he tucks you into his side and you both drift off to sleep again.

Author's Note: Technically it's Harry's birthday in his home so it's okay to post this now. Quite the birthday present for our boy!  Happy 29th, Harry!