Cozy Warm Hug (Chilumi 🤍)

Hi, hope you guys like thisss ehe

(enemy to lovers, setting: apartment and late night liyue, lumine is annoyed at first cuz she tired) 

It was late at night at liyue.......

Lumine after long days of work and commissions felt the need to get some rest. She saw the busy streets of liyue and the smell of street foods making her very hungry... However lumine barely has enough money to buy food at the moment. She climbed up the stairs to her apartment, there she calmly opened the door using a key. The door made a noise and everything inside was dark and mostly empty. There's a couch, a kitchen counter, kitchen and a few messy shelfs.

Lumine sighed, as she looks at the place around her. It looked sad and depressing. 

She was about to enter when an arrow almost hit her, it hit right next to the door. It had hydro remants and she heard the sudden attack. She looked behind her and saw a familiar figure, ginger hair with what seems to be a silver bow with blue-like feathers. The man approached her. "Wow I guess I missed a shot there? Don't you think?" The gingerhead said. "Sigh... ugh at least you should have tried an easier target next time..... Childe..." Lumine rolled her eyes out of annoyance. Seems like she doesn't want Childes bs....

"Hey now, what's with the cold shoulder mylady? Having a tough time rn?" Childe asked lumine but lumine instead went inside the room to no response. "Y'know I think you're hungry, can I cook on your kitchen?" Childe tried to comfort her. Lumine agreed and lay in the couch. It seems like she has lost her energy after all the things she has done for teyvat. Childe, when seeing lumine in an "deflated balloon" state he couldn't help but try to cheer her up.

He turned on the lights and did a tiny bit if cleaning in her kitchen. Childe couldn't find anything remarkable in her kitchen. The only thing edible there was a tray of eggs, and olive oil. He started to cook a scrambled egg then after a few minutes if cooking he cleaned the pan and the whole kitchen. He then went ahead and placed the cooked scrambled egg on the table next to the couch where Childe noticed Lumine had fallen asleep already. He removed his scarf and wrapped it in Lumine's neck. Lumine was shivering and childe decided to remove his shoes. He layed on top of Lumine keeping her warm. 

"Ah- *yawn* Thankss" Lumine whispered. Childe blushed and felt hot. He was burning like fire while he was hugging Lumine. Childe really freezed and barely slept the entire night as he can barely breathe and comprehend seeing Lumine in such state. 

"I love you soo much" Childe whispered in her ears                                                                                                                                        little does he know, she heard his whisper and made her fall asleep.