Escape

TW: Slight gore
———————————————————————

Y/n pov:

I stood up fast, and glared at Dottore. Yin and Yang hid behind my feet. I held my vision tightly.

"I knew you wouldn't be a simple mortal girl." He said and stepped closer.

"I wondered how you were able to come back from the dead after so many years but... it seems you never died. Immortal." He spoke and walked around me.

I turned with him, making sure never to face away from him. Yin and Yang spun around my feet to always stay behind me.

"So what kind of creature are you? Yokai?" He asked. I didn't answer him and just glared. He took it as a no.

"Adepti?" He asked again. Still no answer. I wasn't planning on letting him know anything about me.

"I saw what you did with those foxes." He said with a smirk. My eyes widened. What?
I looked towards the door for a quick moment, and sure enough, there was a small hole in the door.

He's been spying on me, waiting for me to act.

"I've just been an experiment to you?" I asked finally saying something.

His smirk grew. "Indeed, and I must say, the results were intriguing!" He exclaimed excitedly, stretching his arms to the side as if presenting something.
Crazy man...

Then he sighed. "This has been fun, but you need to get back in your cage now." He said, ending our little conversation.

My eyes narrowed. "I don't think so." I said.

He smiled and tilted his head. "You keep getting me interested here... I'd love to have a conversation to get to know you better. Although I don't think you should be out of your cage for that." He snapped his fingers.

The mechanical door behind me opened again, and a group of agents stepped inside, ready to fight.

I laughed, "You're too scared to fight me yourself?" He waved me off. "You're not worth getting my hands dirty over. You're a simple hindrance." He said and placed his hands behind his back in a formal manner.

Then he just stood there, not really bothering to help his agents.

I clenched my jaw and turned my back on him.

"Yin, Yang, out the door, I'll watch over you, run." I whispered.
This was about to get complicated...

Yin and Yang ran between the agents feet and out the door.

A pyro agent ran towards me within a second.
My eyes widened as he was already close up to me. I leaned back and dodged his hand which held a syringe.
They were planning on knocking me out again.

I raised my knee as I was leaning back and hit him in the face. He flew into the wall next to me.
My eyes widened at the newly discovered strength I had.

The capsule must've weakened my physical strength as well while I was there...

As his body laid on the floor I ran over to him and two other agents ran towards me. I picked up his knives and immediately threw one.