CHAPTER TWO

~SHINOBU KOCHO~

Suddenly, I looked up. The guy was looking in my direction. At me..

I turned around to see if he was looking at something behind me. No one was there. It was just me in a corner at the side of the wall while the others crowded him. 

Then, he started walking towards me. 

WHAT THE HECK, DUDE??!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! I grabbed Mitsuri's hand and fled to the library.

"Shinobu-chan, what was that for?" She asked.

"Girl! That guy is a frickin' creep! He literally walked towards me with a blunt stare! Oh, HECK HECK!" I yelled as Mitsuri laughed.

A teacher nearby shushed me with a glare.

"Ehh!? Gomenasai, Sensei!" I said quickly. 

We went to the study hall area and sat down. 

"Well, since you fled from that crowd, we might as well put our study hall to use." Mitsuri said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Mitsuri smiled, "Well, normal, remember? But this time, you can help me with my Algebra II homework!" 

I laughed, "Mitsuri!"

"What? It isn't my fault you're so smart you skipped a grade and is still in the highest class, pre-calculus!"

"Aww, but I want to finish this book!" I said, waving my book in the air.

She smirked, "Too bad, you're going to help me anyway!" 

Another teacher came by and called us out for being loud in the library. 

"If, you two can't be silent, you both will leave!" She scolded.

"Gomenasai, sensei!" Mitsuri and I both said. 

"So you put it this way, the basics we learned years ago can be put into use. Do you remember what x eq-Mitsuri!!" I said.

Mitsuri was typing something on her phone rather than listening to me. Startled, she closed her phone and finally looked up.

"Mitsuri-chan, if you want me to help you, you've got to listen!" 

She looked at me, "Oh, gomen..." 

I sighed, "Anyways, as I was saying, you solve this problem by-Mitsuri!" 

My friend was paying attention to her phone instead of me. When I called her, she immediately looked forward and set her phone down. 

"Were you listening?" I asked.

Sweat tickled down her forehead, "Y-Yes!!" 

"Then what's the answer?" 

"Uhh...six?" She asked.

I facepalmed, "No. Mitsuri, you have to listen!" 

Her face turned bright red, "GOMENASAI, BUT I HAVE TO..UM..PEE! BYE!" She quickly collected her books and left.

I facepalmed again, Why does she need her books to use the washroom?  

Suddenly, I realized that she had left her phone behind. Carefully, I picked it up. Only to find it still open. 

I didn't mean to snoop, but I just couldn't help it. She was sharing messages with..some random guy...that chat didn't even state his name!!

Oh gosh, don't tell me she's cheating on Iguro!! I thought, knowing how much she talked to guys.

But then I changed my mind. Because I saw my name. I scrolled through her texts.

Chat name: IMPORTANT Discussion 

MitsuriKanroji: Hii! 

User: Hello

User: So the girl?

MitsuriKanroji: Mmh! Yes, I'll ask her to meet with you.

User: Umm, alright.

MitsuriKanroji: Oh sorry, one moment! 

MitsuriKanroji: Okay, back

User: What's this girl's name?

MitsuriKanroji: Oh, she's my bestie. Her name is Shinobu. You better call her "Kocho-san" before she lets you call her first name!

User: Okay! By the way, can you send a picture of her? 

MitsuriKanroji: Nope! It's a surprise! 

User: Okay, so can we meet at your school's gate? 

MitsuriKanroji: Hold on! 

MitsuriKanroji: Okay, back. Sorry. Umm, of course. Is it to discuss Shinobu?

User: Yes. 

MitsuriKanroj: Okay! 

I was shocked. She was just going to set me up with someone I don't know? Ugh, I'm going to have to go and knock some sense into her! 

But as I was getting up, I looked at the time. It was time for the next class! Ugh. It turned out that I had Civics next. 

I headed to the classroom and the teacher, Himejima-Sensei greeted me. 

Oh no! It had started raining heavily and I was already ten minutes late to my after school part time job at the local café! 

I had to stay late because Aoi Kanzaki, Kanao's friend and our student council secretary, told me that we had a new president because the old one, Kyojuro Rengoku, had just graduated. 

Since I was the vice president, I had to know. 

"Your sister was asked to be the president," Aoi said. I knew she meant my older sister, Kanae, because Kanao was too young. 

"But she said that she would, as a twelfth grader, like to enjoy her last year in high school before going off to college." Aoi continued, "So we compared the student grades. Since Kanae-san was first place, we needed second. Of course, you were a close third. But a newly joined student was second place."

She opened the door.

Guess who the new president was? If you answered, "The new guy", you're correct.

His name was Giyu Tomioka. He was in Kanae's grade. 

But that was earlier. Now, I was trying to get to the café ASAP. 

I didn't have a coat or an umbrella, so I used my book bag as a cover and sprinted.

That was a terrible mistake. 

As I reached the gate I didn't see the rock nearby. I suddenly tripped and my book bag went flying. I landed in a watery puddle.

Oh no... 

I felt like just sitting there in the rain for hours. I didn't want to move. My uniform was soaking wet and torn. It was the only one I had! Mistress Shabana wouldn't bother to get me a new one. 

Suddenly, the rain stopped. I glanced around. It was still raining around me.

Just then, I felt someone's presence. I turned to see. 

It was none other than.. the council president! Tomioka-san...

TBC 

Hello! Guys, great news! I have created another account. Here it is: @EmeraldDiamond89. I share that account with my friend (codename: Diamond). Make sure to check her account out: 

DiamondRuby4 

And don't forget to vote! THX! BYEEEEEE!!!!