An unreadable expression crossed your face as you stared up at the hashira in mild shock.

"Go ahead and live with your heads held high! No matter how devastated you may be by your own weakness or uselessness... set your hearts ablaze. Grit your teeth and look straight ahead. Even if you stop and crouch down, time won't wait for you... or snuggle you and grieve along with you. Don't feel bad that I'm going to die here. As a hashira, of course I would shield my juniors. Any other hashira would've done the same thing. We never let the young buds get nipped. Young kamado... boar head boy... yellow boy... keep learning and grow. And then, become the next hashira supporting the demon slayer corps. I believe in you. I believe in you all."

Your mouth parted as small tears stained the corner of your eyes, clutching Rengoku's hand as his pulse starts to slow.

He then gives a bright smile before his dead slowly droops, Rengoku's pulse stopping completely as you inhale sharply.

You... You have no right to be upset. You didn't save him. You can't be upset when it's your own fault. You had to choose between letting someone you consider a friend or someone that's your co-worker die. And you chose to let him die. You're not allowed to be upset!

You... you can't...

Tears stain the celestial hashira's eyes, a few slipping down her face as she holds one of his now cold hands.

For once, it seemed to be the sun that mocked her rather than the moon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A crow flies up to the insect hashira, saying something that makes her gasp.

She lets a frown fall on her face as her tsuguko stands next to her, her normal blank smile replaced with as she looks as her superior expressionless.

"Is that so..?" She frowns, "Rengoku..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another crow with a pink and green headpiece flew up to the love hashira who sat under the shade of an umbrella.

She gasps as the crow tells her the news, her hand flying up to cover her mouth.

Her eyes were wide as she stared at the crow in shock.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A crow caws as it flys next to the mist hashira which walked through a bamboo forest.

It's owners face stayed expressionless, eyes clouded as normal.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sound hashira sits utop the roof, eyes narrowed in anger as the crow told him the news.

"So, even Rengoku couldn't beat an upper rank demon?"

The hashira frowns, eyes narrowing as he glares down at the empty roof across from him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The serpent hashira stood on a roof, the snake wrapped around his neck looking down at the crow.

The wind blows his hair as he looks off at the land infront of him with anger.

"I don't believe it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The stone hashira sits on a wooden log, a lower ranked demon slayer with scars covering his face stood next to him.

The hashira moves his hands into a praying position.

"Namu amida butsu.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The wind hashira stood in a training field, sword clutched in his hands as the crow tell him the news.

"I'll exterminate those repulsive demons!" He declares, gritting his teeth.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The water hashira excited his estate, his crow flying down and landing on his shoulder.

The crow caws at him the news as dull blue eyes widen momentarily.

"I see.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TASHIO SECRETS

— Taishio secrets is canceled for today.