addy being pissed off for the last half of this

it's just this one photo i took of myself that i think looks cool-

ignore my dad's ✨️ shiny ✨️ bald head

i just took a photo of my reflection in the train window. genius, am i right?

PLEASE REASSURE ME AAH-

anyways, moving on.

next time you're on a train, try that and see the fantabulous results, and pledge your eternal servitude towards me later.

... and also thank me, i guess.

/hj.

i just had to trudge up like legit 200 stairs on the train station overbridge whilst carrying a backpack that weighs at least 15 kilos (about 33 pounds for you weird americans.) and now i feel like i'm going into a cardiac arrest.

i also had to sit through the longest ass reception to book a hotel room. the bastard was asking for our phone numbers, where we come from, where we're going, purpose of going, and our literal adhaar cards. i wanted to deck the guy right then and there.

and this hotel is haunted, i swear to all gods. its windows are boarded up and everything. i really wouldn't be surprised if somebody died in this room.

or, having been corrupted by this miserable atmosphere, commited suicide.

that took a really dark turn and i'm sorry. but i'm just really angry at the receptionist and the fact that my heart is still burning.

something just started fucking howling outside - we're definitely gonna get murdered - if you don't hear from me tomorrow, it's because i'm dead and in a box somewhere.

goodbye, and fare mine own cater-cousins well.