I am not talking to you karan :)

ابدأ من البداية

She said and someone glare poke into her face which she didn't raise, she knew who is that person. Defeating, she looked straight and saw Karan standing glaring at her.

Karan pov " wow.. I thought madam is here for me, to see me and surprise me but no.. Uske babz keliye aaye hai... Niceee "

He made a poker face again and went back to the Hall without meeting her which made her upset.

Nishanth dragged her to the sitting area and nik chuckled looking at her baby face. She sat down and saw him in the monitor, she was basically ogling at her husband and everyone chuckled...

Nish " tejasswi humko pata hai aapka boy friend is hot, aapko aise dheke saabit nahi karna hai "

Teju " shut Up.. Yes he is mine and I can see him ,  only I can... " 

He chuckled and the shooting resumed. They were talking about something and Karan eyes were on her from the hall. He was looking at her and his anger raised to next level when he saw her giggling, little did he knew they were talking about him, nishanth was teasing her, she was requesting him to send karan for a while with her., no.. He doesn't know anything of these except the scene infront of him where she was giggling with other guy who was his bestfriend and her babz. 

He pulled reem and lifted her, she missed a step and they had to cut the scene.

Karan " kya hua.. lagi kya "

Reem nodded no and gashmeer picked her up while the rest of team rested for a bit till she become alright.

Karan walked to them and finally she smiled, a genuine smile. She walked to him and hugged him tightly, he felt peace but his ego doesn't let him hug her back. She frowned and sighed knowing he is angry still.

She cupped his cheeks " mera duggu, u r angry till now.. I m sorry little.. Please.. Let this go.. I can't bear this anger sunny "

She said in her low voice audible to him which melted him a bit but before he could say anything, nishanth interuppted them.

Nish " Karan, ur and reem imaginary dance sequence is there.. You need to rehearse since it has ur part more, u need to twirl her and pull her back, lift her in ur shoulder and slowly put her down, hug her and swag ur bodies together.. Understood? "

Karan looked at him as if he spoke some unknown language and teju giggled at his baby face.

Nish " okay let's do one thing, u and teju rehearse, teju u understood right "

She nodded and both moved to the main hall  and white light focussed on them. She wore a pink dress which reaches blow her knees. He pulled her closer by keeping his hands above her waist and they moved their bodies to the song , together. 

They were in their own spell, she was looking into his eyes and his eyes never left hers, his eyes was filled with love and anger while hers was filled with happiness and excitement.

She about to speak when he twirled her l,  pulled her back  closer and her feet was on his, he pulled her closer not leaving air to pass through. She gulped at the intensity in his eyes and she grabbed his colors in her one fist and another hand around his neck.

He backhugged her and swagged their bodies together when the song went silent and so the whole hall.  He pulled her again infront of him, both were looking to each other eyes when aloud "  cut "  sound broke their trance. The whole hall applaud for them, she blushed looking down and he looked at other side scratching his neck.

Nish came and stood before them " wah kya baat hai.. U were struggling with reem and with tejasswi, u were moving on ur own perfectly to the beat. Kya rehearse karkee aye tum dono ne "