"That's ok. It was still good" she replies unsatisfied.

Jeff pulls out and gets off the bed to dispose of the condom. When he leaves, Hailey reaches down and starts to rub her clit. She hopes that Jeff gets better at sex because she's always unsatisfied afterwards. When he comes back to the bed, he sees his new wife with her eyes closed, rubbing herself.

"Want me to do it?" he asks.

"Just let me. I'm close" she replies. A few seconds later, she lets out a moan while she makes herself cum. "Fuck, that feels good. I love cuming" she says laughing softly.

Hailey gets off the bed too and takes off her wedding dress. She walks to the bathroom to take a pee so she doesn't get a UTI. When she's done, she washes her hands and returns to the bedroom. She opens her suitcase, takes out her pajamas and puts them on. She climbs into bed and snuggles up to Jeff.

"I'm so glad your parents paid for this room. We couldn't have afforded it without them" Hailey says to Jeff.

"I know. Same with our honeymoon. We're lucky to have parents that can help us out" he replies. "Aspen is going to be so fun. I've never been there"

"Me either. I heard it's so nice!"

"We better get some sleep cuz our flight is early" says Jeff.

Jeff leans to the side to turn off the light. The young newlyweds cuddle until they both fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------The next day------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, they wake up to the alarm at 6am. Jeff reaches for his phone to make the noise stop. He lays back down and then turns to his wife. "Wake up babe. We gotta get to the airport"

Jeff is the first out of bed. He walks to the shower and turns on the water. He lets it warm up before he takes off is underwear and gets in. While he's in the shower, Hailey rolls over and reaches down to her pussy. She's soaking wet. She dreamt that she and Dante snuck off to a dark quiet place so he could fuck her hard. His dick was twice as big as Jeff's. Hailey rubs her clit but doesn't take her long until she's cumming. She's done before Jeff gets out of the shower.

"Your turn" he says, coming back into the bedroom.

Hailey sits up and rubs her eyes. "I'm so tired!" she says. She stands up and slowly makes her way to the bathroom. She turns on the shower. The water is already warm so she disrobes and steps in. The water feels so good, she just stands there as her whole body gets wet. She eventually soaps up her body and rinses off. When she gets back to the bedroom, Jeff is already dressed. He checks her out, stopping his gaze on her perfect 34b breasts.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" she says laughing.

"Sorry" replies Jeff, blushing.

Hailey gets dressed and the young couple grab their suitcases to go to the airport to check in. It's not long before they are boarding the plan. The flight is a short one, only a couple hours. When they land, they grab their carry-ons and wait to depart the plane. They have to wait a few minutes since they're at the back but eventually, they're walking down to pick up their luggage.

"Oh my god, it's so cold!" says Hailey as they step outside. "Let's hurry up and find the shuttle"

They both look around but Jeff is the first one to notice the shuttle to the hotel pulling up. The doors open and the couple enter the bus, putting their luggage on the racks on the side.