006. you look like you've seen a ghost

Start from the beginning

Billy stared at her for a moment to long, muttering to himself, "Fuck it." He leaned forward and captured her lips with his own

Jasmine eyes fluttering shut as she allowed herself to relax into the kiss for a moment before returning to her senses Stu and Sidney

Jasmine pushed him off her gently, eyes darting to the ground so she didn't Jane to face his disappointed expression. "I'm sorry, Billy, but we can't I'm with Stu now and I know my cousin still loves you." But before Jasmine could walk around the boy to downstairs she briefly noted something black moving out of the corner of her eye

She titled her head to the side and glanced up, only to make direct eye contact with the masked killer, the man who killed Casey and tried to kill her.

"My god." She said with wide eyes, stumbling backwards in shock. "What? Jasmine?" Billy asked, not understanding the girls sudden distress.

"Billy, behind you." Jasmine warned, the boy spinning around while his body went rigid, spotting the source of the brunette's fear.

Before Billy could even make a move to defend himself, the masked killer came forward and plunged his knife deep into the boy's chest, Jasmine flinching with every hit.

"Jas." Billy choked out, reached his bloody hand out to the terrified girl Jasmine cried as Billy's body dropped down to the ground in front of her, the masked killer wiped the blood off his knife with his glove, stepping towards the girl.

However, Jasmine walked backwards quickly into Stu's room, slamming the door into the killer when he attempted to follow her.

Jasmine grabbed a surfboard and dropped it in front of the door, turning and looking around the room for a way out. "Shit!" She cried as the masked killer banged on the door.

Jasmine ran over to the window in the room, banging on it while crying for help. "Help me, somebody! Help me!" She turned back to the door only to freeze when she saw the killer had managed to pop his head in, moments away from breaking into the room.

I manage to sneak past a lot of people, I was almost out the exit through Stu's kitchen but a crash of glass breaking followed by a loud familiar scream made me pause.

"Tatum?" I question looking around worriedly, but no one was in the room I noticed the door that led to the garage was locked from the outside I looked at the door then back at the exit door, I wanted to run but I could never leave Tatum

I took a deep breath, I wasn't gonna lose my best friend to them. With shaky hands, I unlock the door lightly opening it I look in to see Tatum screaming stuck in the pet door, the garage door was rising fast and her with it.

The dark figure holds his finger on the button watching as she goes up I feel anger boil inside of me quickly thinking I tackle the cloaked figure on the back making him release the switch causing the garage door to pause.

I hit him repeatedly until he flips me over his back onto the ground I groan in discomfort and pain I looked up at him to see his soulless eyes staring back at me

"No you don't touch her." he ignores me and continues toward the garage door butto I quickly stand up pulling him back he turns and makes a motion as if he was gonna hit me, I jump making him hold me in a head lock.

He holds me tight against his chest making me watch. "Please, no ill do whatever you want! just not her." I beg pulling on his arm he makes no motion to stop.

"Billy please I have a new plan" I whisper before whispering it to him making him look down at me he hits the button making the garage door pause right before Tatum's neck hits the first beam.

I breathe out in relief faking crying harder he lightly lets me go, I take that as my chance to slam my head back against his making him stumble back in pain.

I quickly run to the garage door button pressing It making it go back down while Billy recovers I run over to Tatum helping her out of the pet door. "Jas!" she cries out holding me tight I hug her tighter relieved.

"I have to tell you something" Jasmine said believing she could trust her friend telling her everything

"thank for telling me, I'm in your my soulsister I will always help you" Tatum said making her smile as she told her the plan

"get the car ready we will be there soon" Jasmine said making her nod heading off in different directions

1216 words